Preference

Ever wonder when you're going to die? Ever wonder if when you do die where will you're spirit travel? Will it be Heaven, Hell or nothing at all? Ever wonder if its true that you're life is supposed to flash before you're eyes before you die? Or that you see a bright light instead? With me, Fay Suzaki I feel absolutely nothing. I feel like I'm dying when I'm not. Feel like I can move when I can't. It was a simple normal day for me, going to school, hanging with friends, classes, grades, etc. But today feels like a little off. Ever get that feeling that someone's watching you? Following your every move and knowing who you are? Well that's what I feel like right now. That someone is watching me, making me feel very uncomfortable. My friends or at least we used to be stopped hanging with me 2 weeks ago. I'm not understanding what I did wrong? Jack Darby who used to be my best friend stopped hanging out with me after he had gotten a motorcycle, my other friend Miko had gotten a big green truck, and Raph who I treated as a little brother gotten a black and yellow camero. I'm not understanding as to when in the hell they started driving? I'm a 16 year old girl who doesn't even have her permit yet let alone own one. Anyways it's best if I head off to school see ya soon.