Jayesh was looking at her keenly.

"I want to try.. I want to give this relationship a chance . But at the same time I'm very scared. What if I mess up everything? What if I hurt you?" She asked.

Jayesh understood her vulnerable state and held her hands.

"I'm happy that you thought about trying this relationship. Even though I don't know whether your decision is right or wrong, you won't regret this decision at any cost. You want everyone to be happy but I want you to give first importance to your happiness. Even though I don't know whether I can be a good husband , perfect son-in-law or take care of the household activities, no one in this world is perfect. We learn through mistakes.

Don't worry too much. If you don't want the marriage just call it off . If you don't want to be in a marital life, apply for a divorce. Because this is your life , your happiness is important , just focus on yourself. Some people say this is selfishness but it is called self love. You can't sacrifice your life for anyone. We live only once so live for yourself and do the things which give happiness to you." Jayesh said everything in a polite way.

"Yes.." Hasini said slowly.

"Haan?" Jayesh asked in confusion.

"I'm ready for the wedding." Hasini said.

Jayesh was shocked to hear her words.

"Seriously... Hasini, seriously..." He asked with his eyes full of happiness.

Hasini chuckled and nodded her head.

"Hasini, are you sure?" Jayesh said.

"I'm sure. I will try my level best to make this relationship work." Hasini said.

Jayesh chuckled and said "There's nothing to hurry, take your own time. We have all our life."

Hasini smiled.

"So yes?" He asked once again.

"Yes." She replied.

He smiled widely.
Later they informed their parents about their decision.
Bhuvana had happy tears in her eyes after hearing her daughter's answer.

As Hasini and Jayesh were not interested in a big gala wedding they decided to have a court marriage after ten days.

But the elders were disappointed with their decision.

2 days later..

Hasini called Nancy and informed about her wedding.

Video call

"I'm really happy for you, my best friend." Nancy said.

Hasini chuckled.

"Did you tell about that?" Nancy asks.

Hasini understood her question and narrated everything.

"Tell him as soon as possible." Nancy adviced and Hasini agreed.

"Will you come to my wedding?" Hasini asked.

"You didn't come to my wedding so I won't come." Nancy said.

Hasini's expressions changed. Nancy noticed that and said "Hey, sorry I didn't mean in that way. I was just joking. Don't take it seriously."

Hasini smiled dryly.

"Did he know about this wedding?" Hasini asked Nancy.

"I don't know." Nancy replied.

"Really?" Hasini asked.