France x Reader : Someone (short drabble)

Having a husband like France was interesting and certainly not boring in any way. He woke you up with soft kisses and ruds to your back every morning. He made breakfast and set your coffee in front of you just the way you like it. When doing chores, he sang and danced along to music, you watching him with amusment. When going on dates, he made it to where you were the center of his attention - no matter what.

Having a husband like France meant trips to the UN meetings when he forgot a document or his lunch. Trips around the world and memories at major monuments. Spendjng time together, mingling in the bed of the hotel, not saying a word as the both of you watched each other.

Having husband like France meant that you had a father to the children you birthed. It meant that you had someone to wake up in the middle of the night to change diapers or feed.

Meant that you had someone to curl up to and watch a movie with when the kids were with the babysitter.

Meant that you had someone to kiss good night.

Meant you had someone to vent to while on your period.

You had someone to fall asleep to and wake up with.

You had someone to take your children to school.

To walk your daughter down the isle to her future significant other.

To watch your grandchildren with.

And to have a wife like you meant that he'd have no one to go home to after the day of your funeral.

---

*smashes through window* HEY YOU GUYYYSSSSSSS!

It been too freaking long. So here i come bearing a gift of this small drabble. Im sorry its so short but you see, i havent exactly wrote anything of this fandom in almost a year so like. I may get back into writing it but i have no idea *shrug*

But any way, i have one large question for you all. Ive been contemplating about posting the many fanfictions of my own of Achievement Hunter stuff on here. I already have them posted to Archive of Our Own but i wanted to see if i could expand the knowledge of them SO i was wondering if any of you would like for me to do that? Leave your thoughs down below!

Anyway, have a nice night and i may or may not update soon!

*flies away into the sun*