EPOLOUGE

LOADING

LOADING

SYSTEMS STARTING UP
.
.
.
SYSTEMS ONLINE

You electronic eyes blink away crookedly. The light of the outside world adjusting to your one fuctioning eye. Your rusty bones screeched as you looked up. Your eye softened as you saw your lover holding you close in his rusted, discoloured arms. His chin tiredly resting on yours. You watch as his syetms slowly stutter to life. Gazing down at you, you two meet eyes, and both failed a smile at eachother.

"Holy crap it worked."

Both tearing your eyes away from eachother you stare at a young man with disheveled brown hair covereing his eyes. His clothes were covered in dirt and stains, most likely from the trash that covered you both. After staring at eachother for a few minutes the boy spoke again.

"You guys are from Freddy's. The pizzaplex right?"

Slightly nodding he smiles.

"Sweet. I was able to revive 40 year old robots," he fist pumped the air. But you and Freddy tensed. 40 years. Holy macaroni. You both gazed at eachother, ad a releaving wave of realization washed over the both of you.

A new life. No franchise. No evil rabits. Freedom.

Freddy struggle to lift his head to face the boy, but he managed. Through a scratched voice box he asked, "who are you?"

The boy looked up, gazing at your both. "I-I'm Gregory."

______

DONE. FINITO. FINISHED. COMPLETED. FREEEEEDDOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

WHOOO! I am outta here man. Damn that took alot longer than I thought. When I started this book I was going full steam head. So many chapters in such little time. At the end I definitly kinda pushed it out but I didnt want to apandon this when I alr ewdy did so many chapters and so many ppl read it, thx for that by the way.

Your all awsome.  I was happy and loved you all as my readers, but this lady is out!

Sending hearts, happy times and the best of luck <3 <3 <3 <3