Part 2

She smiles big, shifting her neck; granting me access. I move her onto her back, and hover over her. I grab her chin and push it up towards me, stroking it softly. She looks up at me innocently, awaiting my next move. Her hands now slowly moving toward my abdomen, whilst maintaining eye contact. I stared into her eyes for- god knows how long... but long enough to make her feel desperate. Her hands now slipped into my pants, grabbing my shaft, making me snap into it.

A loud, low m0an escaped my lips as my head threw back; making her sigh, and clench hard; as I could feel it from her hips. I allow her to continue, as I drew pecks starting from her cheek, down to her neck, making sure she can hear each and every single kiss on the way down. I push her t-shirt upwards, revealing her chest. She was cold, if it wasn't obvious enough... Before I could start, she yanks my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss. Her hand pulls out of my pants, now placing them around my hips. She pulls them forward to match the position of her sensitive spot. While maintaining a now v!olent make 0ut session; she slowly gr!nds us against one another.

Despite her bold efforts, you'd be surprised to know that she's always the one to cave easiest.

After just a few gr!nds she stops the kiss to let out a soft m0an; lightly j3rking her body forward onto my shaft, then resuming the kiss. I love knowing how easily she gets weak for me... I stop the kiss, moving down to where I left off. I kiss her mounds lightly, giving them a few nibbles & swirls; then lifting my head and smiling at her. I kiss her stomach once. Continuing down, I start kissing her inner
th!ghs; allowing another sigh to escape her lips. I stop and look up at her- "baby- can I-" and before I could finish, she spits out- "yes yes, baby please—". I gave a small smirk, my head b0bbing back down once again.

Y/N's POV:
His head slowly moved down towards my sensitive spot. He continued to kiss around it, kissing on everything near it; My pressure building with his continuous teasing. His t0ngue soon slipping in, and swirling around my cl!t; making me m0an loud. "ugh, baby please j-just—" I started, as I grabbed his hand.  It was scooped under my thigh and pushing down on my lower abdomen; building the pressure further. "Hmmm" he said in response, sending vibrations through my f0lds, making me shake lightly. His lips finally connect with the rest of my ins!des, forcing a ch0ked mewel out of me. I start to squeez his arm, poking him with my nails. I start to gr!nd on his face lightly, almost unnoticeably. I don't usually, but the pleasure was throwing me over the edge..

He started 'hmming', now rocking my h!ps for me. He knows I don't like gr!nding on his face myself, but if he does it, it feel less forced. I started to squirm, now clawing into his arm, and the sheets with my free hand. "baby-"  "please...please i-" I stutter in-between, louder than intended m0ans. He gr!nds my hips faster as I ch0ke back m0ans, letting out swift sighs. He pulls his face away and sits up. I let out a m0an, gridding my teeth; now looking into his eyes with desperation. My l3gs shook lightly at the dispersing pleasure. I squeezed them together in hopes of friction, resulting in him pushing his hand between and leaning close to my face; whilst massaging my cl!t. Another m0an escapes me..