"I don't want to eat." He turned his attention to the TV, trying to ignore the suddenly ambiguous atmosphere.

Wu Ma was cleaning the house, accidentally saw the scene just now, and hurriedly left to leave the world for them.

The flower shop brought daily flowers, and Chen Shan pruned them in the living room. Seeing Wu Ma walking downstairs with a smile, she asked, "What's wrong? So happy?

" ."

Jiang Chu's meticulous care these days, Chen Shan sees it in his eyes, it seems that he really likes Cheng Cheng, and there are many details in his eyes that can't be pretended.

"Yeah, the young master of the Jiang family doesn't look like a good stubble, but when facing Cheng Cheng, he is like a tiger whose nails have been pulled out, very soft, if the two of them can really go on. , it's quite happy."

"Then Cheng Cheng of our family has to change his temper. It's a pleasure to see how his two angels call people. The young master of the Jiang family can endure it for a few days, but not necessarily for a lifetime."

"That's true. "Chen Shan didn't give Jiang Chu any good looks because of her dissatisfaction with the mark, and acquiesced to what Ji Jingcheng did these days, but after the inspection period, she still had to beat her son, don't be too presumptuous.

When Ji Jinghuai went home in the evening, he saw his brother and "brother-in-law" tired of showing affection together.

Ji Jingcheng has been drinking Dabu soup since his differentiation. Tonight, he really couldn't drink it any more. He felt the faint medicinal smell and wanted to vomit.

Although the taste of this soup is acceptable, it is unbearable to drink it continuously for several days.

For the sake of his health, Jiang Chu could only coax and persuade him, just like deceiving a child, he made Ji Jinghuai feel goosebumps.

An Alpha who used to be so stern, how come he has completely changed since he met his younger brother, his mother-in-law is so shattering, if he were Ji Jingcheng, he would definitely not like an old mother.

In the end, Ji Jingcheng didn't take a sip, and when he was still refusing, he poured the soup on Jiang Chu.

When Ji Feng was not at home, Chen Shan presided over justice: "Cheng Cheng, apologize to Xiao Jiang, and then go to serve another bowl."

Ji Jingcheng couldn't believe it: "Mom, will you help him or not?"

"I'mWhy don't you help your relatives, Xiao Jiang still takes this attitude for you? Do you think he won't bother to take care of you?"

"I..." Ji Jingcheng wanted to refute, but after thinking about it for a while, he realized that he really had no reason to refute, He was so angry that he pushed away his chair and ran upstairs before he finished his meal.

"This stinky boy has a good temper. I haven't been so unreasonable before."

"Auntie, I'll take a look." Jiang Chu was worried.

"It's okay, Xiao Jiang, sit down and continue to eat, let him be angry with himself."

"This..."

"Sit down." Chen Shan's tone became stiffer, "If you continue to spoil him, he will be out of control."

Jiang Chu had no choice but to return to his position and decided to deal with the future mother-in-law first.

"Xiao Jiang, Cheng Cheng is still young and ignorant. It's a good thing that you are willing to be nice to him and spoil him, but you can't let him do whatever he wants. If you live together for a long time in the future, there will always be some friction, you can't Let him live his whole life, and he also has to learn to grow up, instead of hiding under the protection of others forever."