33

Next Day.

Kaisyn felt the sun shining in her face, making her groan in her sleep, frowning her face up.

She opened her eyes, holding her hand in front of her face to shield her from the sunlight.

She looked down at Von, shaking her head at how he fell asleep inside her, per usual.

She reached down, grabbing his dick, feeling it immediately harden in her hand, and she lowly moaned, feeling her lower half lubricate itself.

"What you doin' ma?" He spoke, half asleep as she pulled him out of her.

"Nothing baby. Go to sleep." She mumbled, letting him wrap his arms around her, now laying next to her.

She laid there for a few minutes, allowing him to drift back asleep, then quietly got out of the bed.

Kaisyn limped around the room, cleaning up everything-the roses, candles, messed up towels and cleaned the aftermath of their sex off the floors, table and cabinets.

She shook her her, her lower half sore as hell. Von had fucked her all around the room, all over the balcony all night, until around five this morning.

She checked the clock, seeing the time read 12:07pm, and she wrapped a towel around her body, unlocking the door to the room the kids was in, peeking her head inside.

She chuckled seeing Dasani in the bed with his sister, all over her, per usual.

"Hi sweetface. You up early." Kaisyn leaned against the doorway, seeing August on his phone, most likely playing Fortnite.

"I had a match." He showed her his phone, and she laughed, nodding.

"What you wanna do today? We can go to the ocean, or the pool, or find an arcade? Whatever you want." She said, and he put his finger to his chin, pretending to think.

"The ocean. But-breakfast first." He told her, and she nodded, laughing.

"Okay baby. Ima shower then Ima come back and get y'all ready okay?" She said, and he nodded, laying back on his pillows.

Kaisyn left the door opened, walking to the bathroom. Dropping her towel, she took a quick shower, brushing her teeth and then moisturizing her body in lotion.

She kept her towel wrapped around her, walking over to the bed her and Von slept in.

"Baby." She tapped him awake, kissing his face a few times, and he let out a low groan, making her bite her lip.

"Wake up sexy daddy bae." She pulled his body up, and he covered his face from the sunlight, rubbing his eyes.

"What, you want some dick this early in the morning?" He rasped, stretching as she laughed.

"First of all it's 1 o'clock. And no, I don't. It's time to wake up and start the day." She chuckled, and he stood up from the bed, looking down at his dick.

"Monster dick." She shook her head, and he laughed, walking towards the bathroom.

"Tight booty ass." She called, and he smacked his lips, making her laugh.

"You play too much. Fucking bird chest." He said from the bathroom, and she dramatically gasped.

"Boy this bird chest breast fed both of your kids. Don't ever play with me. Tight ass balls." She called out, hearing him bust out laughing, and she smiled.

"My nuts be tight cause you done sucked all the nut from em'. Slut ass hoe." He bucked at her, now wearing a pair of boxers, and she laughed.

"I'll be that. That's my dick." She shrugged, and he chuckled, kissing her cheek.