Ze Beginig

It was a normal day at freddy fazbears pizza, with shad just chilling, but then he notices a purple man leading kids into a safe room, he hears screams. Shad jumps from the seat and takes a peak and whispers to himself "he's...he's killin kids." but the purple man notices, and jumps at shad. Shad, who is built different, bitchslaps him so hard he farts in reverb and also gets knocked the fuck out, he dashes out the building, meeting michael. The two looking similar in skin color, get along nicely as shad explains that the purple man was killing children and stuffing them into suits. Michael reassures him and tells shad "Don't worry, soon enough, all of this will be undone." Shad, Relieved, goes back to his house where ality is, ality goes "the fuck happened" and Shad just puts her in the oven and turns it on. Thats where he meets henry, planning on how to deal with michael, shad goes "excuse me but what the fuck are you doing in my house" as he pulls out an Uzi out his fucking ass. Henry tells shad that ever since william started murdering kids, he has to keep his kid safe. Shad lets them stay until michael deals with William.

the end of part one

the end of part one. part two is coming out tomorrow