Chapter Fifteen

"Tomorrow I'll be going on tour, traveling a couple of cities. And...I want you to come."

"I would love to but I gotta see what my aunt would say."

"Yeah, well can you stay tonight with me?"

I nodded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up to sound of shutting draws. I opened my eye's to see Jacob packing his belongs and getting ready. I moved my hair out  of my face.

"Morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?"

"Good." I said smiling at him

"I'll walk you home, so we can ask your aunt about the tour."

"Okay." I pulled the sheets back off of me and slipped on my shoes and waited for Jacob at the door downstairs. He reached downstairs, we walked outside and to my aunt's house. I knocked on the door waiting patiently until Miss Lopez opened the door.

"Remi! where were you?"

"I was over Jacob's and I stayed the night."

"Oh, okay. Call next time sweetie."

"Okay."

 "Remi? who's this?"

"Jacob...My boyfriend."

"Oh, are you two hungry?

"Yes!" Jacob answer

"Okay.." She said walking towards the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room with Jacob following behide me. I opened the door, letting us. Miss Lopez had cleaned it up a liitle bit. Jacob had sat on my bed, texting on his phone. I quickly dialed Aunt Angela number, hopping she would be pick up after the first two rings.  On the third she did.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aunt Angela! Can I ask you something?" I quickly said

"Yeah sweetie, what is it?"

"Okay, so I was wondering can I go on tour with Jacob for a couple of weeks?"

"Remi...honey I don't know."

"Please Aunt Angela! Can I go?"

I heard her sigh through the phone, "Okay, promise me you'll be safe."

"I promise. Thank you so much Aunt Angela! I love you, bye!"

"I love you too!"

 I hung up the phone and looked over Jacob with a smirk on my face. I started packing my things in my pink and black duffel bag for the next month. I was excited to be touring with my boo Jacob and things. 

"Jay, does your mom know I'm coming?" I asked 

"Yup!" He answered 

"Great." 

"They'll be pulling up in 20 mintues, so I'mma go get ready. Love you! I'll call you." 

"Okay." 

I watched as he left my room and went into the bathroom and stripped from my clothes. I hurried up while in the shower. I got out of the shower and looked for some sweatpants and a tank top and through my hair up in a curly bun, since it's been gettinig warmer. My phone suddenly rings. I let it ring twice before I picked it up.

"Hey Jay"

"Babe there here!"

"Okay, I'll be out in a second."

"Okay."