Kisses - chapter 2

“Shut up already.” Caleb said as he rang the doorbell.

“What? I can’t speak now?” Jack said.  Caleb glared at him

“Some threesome this is turning out to be.” Jack muttered.

                 Honestly, he was actually looking forward to spend some time with Caleb, they used to be really close, but now, it seemed like he was drifting away, changing. And Jack did NOT like change. Everything and everyone he loved had changed, mostly for the worst.

       Anyway, this “trip” was going to be good. After all, there was a lady in the house, and Jack loved the ladies.

“How long does it take to open a friggin’ door?” Caleb said.

Almost immediately, the door opened was opened by a pretty girl.

 “Err . . . hi. We err...” Jack said with a glance towards Caleb.

He had forgotten to ask what their story was going to be.

“Yeah, hi. We’ve been sent from your father, we’re to be your personal body guards” Caleb said, coolly.

 “Both of you? Wow I didn’t think I was in that much a danger,” the girl smiled. She was very pretty actually; Slim, light brown hair and really dark blue eyes that seemed to glow.

 “So can we come in?” Caleb said, rather rudely. Guess he was still pissed about Jack “accidentally” dropping his wallet in water.

  The girl blinked, surprised.

 “Err sure. I guess you must already know my name’s Cassie.”

  “Is Cassie your full name? Or is it shortened” Jack said

“Of course it’s shortened. Her full name is Cassandra.” A voice said from across the hall, just as a female figure stepped out into the light.

           Holy cow.

Jack, for once, was speechless.

“Hi I’m Kattie, but call me Kat.” The new girl said.

“Kattie... that’s an unusual name,” Caleb said.

“Ha, I know, but it’s all good. At least people know there’s nothing unusual about me,” she said with a wink. This immediately woke Jack up from his ‘trance’. He didn’t want Caleb to score with the girl he liked.

“Mmm that’s right, there ain’t nothing unusual about you babe,” Jack said

Kat gave him a ‘who-the-hell-are-you’ look.

“The name’s Jack by the way and this is my little friend Caleb,” Jack said, in a voice which he thought was ‘cool’.

This time, it was Caleb who gave him the ‘who-the-hell-are-you’ look.

“Mmm, I don’t think there’s anything little about him,” Kat purred, looking at Caleb adoringly.

“I’m still wondering if we can come in.” Caleb said, looking very pissed, and a bit tired.

Jack had noticed that Caleb had been looking like this a lot lately and he honestly didn’t think it looked healthy, or attractive.

The guy just needs to get layed, Jack thought.

        As they went in, nobody noticed the little girl with unusual eyes watching them.