author's note

Hey guys!

I didn't wanted to write this under the last chapter, so I'm writing here as you can see.
"Trust me" is officially ended, and I don't even know shat to say. To be honest, I'm gonna miss writing this book.
I want to thank you all for your votes and comments, they make me so happy. I hope that you not gonna hate me for the way it ended, but I think it was realistic.
If you guys would be interested, I think I could write an epilogue to this book, to explain what happened to Hayoon's family. So I'll be thankful if you guys say what do you think about this idea.
Under this text you can see three pictures made in picrew. I made them when I was bored, and because Hayoon doesn't have official face claim, I decided to put it there. But personally I think about Hayoon as Ryujin from Itzy in her Wannabe era (as in the cover of book), or Wheein from Mamamoo. But you can imagine her as you want!
Also, after a while I thought that maybe I should explain who was this woman in seventh chapter, but to be honest, I had this idea in the middle of writing. At first I just wanted her to be some sweet lady, but later I was thinking that it could be a little plot twist. It doesn't make any sense that some old lady works with those people who made the games, but it wattpad fanfiction, so I play here by my rules lmao So let's just say that somehow she was working with them.
And now, I don't know what I can say more, I'm just so thankful for all of you <3

~ Hayden

Update:

I'm wrote the ff about "Sweet Home", so maybe some of you guys know that, and will be interested in it <3