Meet Up With The Neighbors

Warning:  editing this pls don't read it yet thanks

Disclaimer: You know? Im John Green and Rick Riordan in disguise. I made fanfictions for fun.

they're seven here.

Percy's POV

"Percy," My mom called me again and again but I ignored her and kept my gaze at the windows. I saw the truck of our new neighbors across the road that has been there for a week now,  but I never tried to be friends with them.

"Percy!" My mom opened the door.

"Hmm?"

Unbeknown to be, she walked to the spot i'm currently sitting in and lifted me up. "Mom. That's embarassing! Put me down!"

"Percy! You're seven. You're still young, mister!" She said, with a suppressed smile in her face.

I looked back at the house and knitted my eyebrows. "Mom. Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything, dear."

"Can you make blue cookies, and I'll bring them to our neighbor?" I asked, pulling my pleading face.

She rolled her eyes at me and said, "sure" with a smiling face and pinched me on the cheeks then walked out of my room. We went to our kitchen  and I sat on the counter.

"Can I help?" She nodded he head. While she was mixing, I put blue coloring. My dad went to my side wearing his outfit and lifted me up.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed.

"What? You dont want your daddy here?" He smiled and asked.

"Why are you here, dear? I thought you're at work." My mom asked him,  and he smiled at me before answering.

"Yes, Sally. I have work today. I just wanted to check on you and Percy." He smiled at us and looked at the clock "Oh,  and by the way, I  gotta go. The car is waiting for me." He said. He put me down and  kissed mom on the cheek.

"Bye!" I bid him goodbye.

"What are you going to do with these?" She asked me.

"I'll go to our neighbor's house and bring it to them. I'll go with Tia Dahliah." I said.

"You want your brother Nico to go with you?" She asked.

"Mom. He's four." I said.

"And you're seven." She said.

"Three-year difference." I said. She laughed and took the cookies from the microwave and place it on a container. After, she gave it to me.

"Thanks mom! Love you!" I looked at her.

"Arent you sweet?" She kissed my cheek.

"No." I laughed.

I walked out of the house and went to our swimming pool. Tia Dahliah (my nanny) is cleaning the backyard.

"Tia!" I called. She turned around and walked towards me.

"Yes, sweety?" She asked. I grabbed her hand and gestured to follow me.

"Come on! We'll go to our neighbor. I have some blue cookies." I said.

We walked out of the gate and cross the road. Since this is a subivision, we usually dont have cars driving here. I knocked on their door. I waited for about a minute. I was about to leave when the door opened. A girl about my age appeared. She has curly blonde hair and startling grey eyes. Her father walked towards the door- A guy with grey hair and blue eyes appeared wearing a blue rolled up long sleeves.

"Uhh...I brought this cookies for welcoming you to your new house. I really hope that our families could be friends." I smiled at her father. He smiled back at me.

"Whats your name, kiddo?" He asked me.

"Percy. Percy Jackson, sir." I smiled again. He bent one of his knees and shook my hand.

"Im Frederick. Frederick Chase. And this is my daughter Annabeth." He gestured at the girl. A freaking gorgeous girl. I smiled widely and shook her hands.

"Nice to meet you. Annabeth." I said. She smiled at me. But I can tell she hates me.

"Where is your house? Percy?" Her father asked. I pointed at the house in front of them, just across the road.

"You are welcome here. Whenever you like." He said.

"Thank you sir." I said.

"Tell you what...you want to eat dinner with us tonight?" He asked.

"That would be very appreciated sir." I said. I gave them the container and smiled at Annabeth widely. She made face at me. We walked towards my house and sat at the backyard chair. Tia Dahliah beside me.

"Tia...if girls made face at you...does it mean she hates you?" I asked her.

"Who knows? Maybe..." She gestured me to sit on her lap. I sat.

"You really look like your dad." She said. I looked at her.

"Fair skin. Not tanned much. Jet black hair and your super pretty sea-green eyes that changes to match the ocean's color." She said while pointing it out.

"Tia. Stop messing my hair." I said. She chuckled.

"Now go to your bed...Or practice swimming?" She asked. I smiled.

"Swimming!" I said. She smiled. The thing is, Im really good at swimming. I inherited it from my dad. A swimmer and a company owner.

I walked towards the pool and changed my clothes.

Annabeth's POV

I hate boys. I hate them. Except for dad of course.

Percy walked towards our kitchen with her mom. My mom and Dad greeted them. Bobby and Matthew played with each other while I stayed on my seat, never wanted to greet him. He sat besides me.

"Hi Annabeth!" He smiled. A lopsided smile. I stick my tongue out. He frowned and look at his plate. Good job Annabeth.

"Did Percy gave you the cookies?" Percy's mom asked.

"Yes. Its very delicious." My mom Athena said. I have to admit, its super delicious.

"Bobby and Matthew liked them." My dad said. She smiled.

"Thats good. Thank you for inviting us here." Percy's mom said.

"Oh. You must be Annabeth?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Im Percy's mom. Sally. What a beautiful young lady you are." She smiled at me.

"Thanks...Sally." I smiled. At least Percy's mom is not that bad.

"Hope you like our food." My mom smiled.

"Of course." Sally said.

We ate our foods while the adults talk.