Prologue

You must be Sixteen Years old

Ready to learn the Sixteen Erotic Styles of Making Love

Theres no way out until you Finished it all in just SixTeen Weeks.

"Just Moan My Name And Get what you want "

Deal?

Czarry Perey is a typical highschool graduate whom wants to have peaceful and simple life with her sister, pero hindi pa nga nya nasisimulan ang mga pangarap nya para sa kanilang magkapatid ay nagkaroon ng malalang sakit ang kaisa-isang kasama nya sa kayang buhay which is her baby sister. She saw her former classmate Ysa in the middle of her problem and she invites Czarry to Join the Sexteen organization kung saan nya makikilala si Wilzen Joffe na nagpatulala na sa kanya ng dalawang beses at ang makakatulong para sa may sakit nyang kapatid. Can she do what the contract has just to save her sister or she will do it beyond on its content, to fall in love with her master?

Warning : Some Chapters contain sexual scenes that may harm you. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ! If you are open-minded person feel free to read my story , this story is Rated R18. NO Private Chapters.
Don't expect to much hindi perfect ang story to what I mean is the grammar, the spellings and etc . Please bear with me tao lang din nagkakamali . Enjoy reading and tell me your sentiments about my story ! :))

Plagiarism is a Crime. Always remember that dear :))

**
THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION . NAMES,CHARACTERS,BUSINESSES,PLACES,EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED IN FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY CONFIDENTIAL .

THIS BOOK OR ANY PORTION THEREOF MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED,REDISTRIBUTED, OR USED IN ANY MANNER WHAT SO EVER WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR.

Copyrightⓒ2015 by KrystallineCristal
All Rights Reserved