Four

The bell rang for dismissal and you went to your locker and put your things away

The bell rang for dismissal and you went to your locker and put your things away. You see Ashtray at his locker on your way to find Lexi so you guys could go home.

"Hey Ash!!" You say while walking up to him.

"Wassup (y/n), FaceTime me when you get home alright." He says as he closes his locker.

"Sure thing byee!" You say walking out the school doors.

"Cya." He says.

You and Lexi arrive home and and see Cal Jacobs sitting at the dining table with your mom.

"Welcome home, do you guys know when Cass is gonna be home?" Your mom says.

"Uh no sorry." You reply with a confused face wondering why Nate's dad was at your house.

"Well Mr. Jacobs needs to ask you guys a few questions, please sit down." Your mom says looking towards the empty chairs in front of her.

You and Lexi both sit down.

"Were you guys at the New Years party?" Cal asks.

"Yes." You and Lexi respond.

"Do you guys happen to know who assaulted my son?" Cal asks looking at both of you in the eyes.

"No sorry I was hanging out with a friend outside the house." You say nervously.

"Yeah I didn't see anything sorry Mr. Jacobs." Lexi says.

"Okay, I'm just trying to find out who it was. Nate says he doesn't remember." Cal says as he takes a sip of his drink.

After sitting in awkward silence waiting for Cassie to finally come home she sits down at the table with y'all.

"I already told Mrs. Jacobs I didn't see anything." Cassie says with a timid voice.

"I know we just don't believe you." Cal says looking at Cassie.

"I'm telling the truth." Cassie says looking at Cal.

"Look, Cassie, I'm more than happy to get the Chief of Police, Bill Greenwood, involved. Old family friend. Maybe he should have this conversation with you. With everyone, in fact. You know? Get everyone's cell phones. Text histories. Find out what exactly happened. Should we do that instead?" Cal says looking at Cassie intensely.

Cassie turns to look at us but looks back at Cal.

"Don't look at them, look at me." Cal says while holding his cup.

"Okay it was Fezco who beat up Nate! Please don't get the police involved!" Cassie says shouting.

Lexi leaves the dining room walking into their room with an angry look on her face and Cassie follows. Cal leaves after thanking your mom for letting him talk to us.

You go to your room and message Ashtray.

—•—

Ashtray 🙄

Omg wtf Cass just snitched on Fezco to Nate's dad!!

Yoo fr?

Yes! Lexi is so pissed off rn
Hold up they are yelling at each other brb

Alr

—•—

You walk over to Lexi and Cassie's room to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Why would you say that?" Lexi says.

"What! What was I supposed to do?!" Cassie says yelling.

"Not say anything." Lexi says.

"You heard him he was going to call the police!" Cassie says yelling sounding like she was about to cry.

"No he wasn't! He was bluffing and you fell for it because you're a fucking idiot!!" Lexi says raising her voice.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!??" Cassie says yelling even louder than before.

"Because you just ruined someone's life!" Lexi says sounding louder than before.

"FEZCO ALMOST KILLED NATE. THAT WAS HIS DECISION!" Cassie says yelling turning around and walking into their bathroom slamming the door.

I walk back to my and go back to my phone to message Ashtray.

—•—

Ashtray 🙄

Yo u back yet

Yeah sorry, Lexi and Cassie are PISSED at each other

Dayuum thas crazy, i need help w my homework can we ft?

Sure just a sec

—•—

You fix your hair and freshen up to FaceTime Ashtray.

-

Sorry this one doesn't really have a lot of Ashtray in it, I'll be making part five tmr!