Author's Note

So. I have decided that there are some fanfics out there that NEED attention, cause they are just amazing. :3

The first one is by a talented writer, and also a new found friend of mine, brandeeddcom :) Her story is called "Lose A Little To Save A Lot". I really like it so far, and I would love if you guys could check it out. Her talent must be recognized!

The second one is by another talented writer who is also a very good friend of mine, natlovesfandoms. She wrote "Whatever The Hell We Want" which I'm sure that all of you have read, or at least heard about. Her newest story is called "Cloud 9", and I can personally say that it's addicting.

The third one is by yet another great writer and friend, Clary_Dovepine. She has a fanfic called "The One Who Doesn't Talk". I LOVE IT. But really girl, you gotta update some more. ;) The monster must feed!

Now, some of you may be wondering why I didn't tell you what these stories are about. That's because I wanna see how many of you actually read these author's notes. In other words, go and read those fanfics then tell me how much you liked them in the comments of this chapter thinngy.

Sound good? Then off you go peoples. ;) And don't be ghost reader's either! Show them the love and vote and comment if you like it. :3

I might even give you TWO CHAPTERS TOMORROW NIGHT. ;)