he watched you from the corner of his eyes and noticed how your eyes became teary.

he looked down in disappointment, "what else could we expect? the world is cruel."

hanges lip quivered, "all soldiers, prepare to attack! we're taking down the colossal titan! it's a threat to all humanity!" they said before leaping off the wall and flying towards the titan.

everyone followed behind.

"swam the bastard!" 

armin looked at you, "(y/n), are you sure you can do this? they're your—"

"i don't know if i can but, i have to." you looked down in sadness before following after hange and the other soldiers.

no matter how many times mikasa attacked the armored titan, it never worked. his body was as hard as annie's but it was different.

annie could crystallize her body and reiners titan was worse. his skin was already hardened. it really was like armor.

something clicked in eren and his titan form healed and he slowly rose from the ground with a loud yell.

mikasa jumped off the body knowing that eren would attack him but, even the punch didn't slow reiner down.

if anything it helped him.

eren's titan went flying but it didn't stop him.

he couldn't stop, no matter how many times armin yelled at him to. he yelled again and both titans went charging for each other.

the moment he ducked down from reiners punch you felt a bit relieved, "that's annie's move!" you (somewhat) happily said to armin.

"you're right... it's the technique annie used."

eren was able to rip off his arm.

before you could turn towards armin you noticed he'd left to get closer to eren. you were going to go after him but you were busy taking the injured to historia.

"eren! can you hear me?!-" he paused to get his attention, "-run away! get closer to the wall! their goal is to kidnap you and take you away! we've got to escape and prevent anything from happening!"

the moment you finished you were about to rush over to armin and mikasa but they were already making there way back to the wall, eren following behind.

you saw hange fly her way towards eren titan and they landed on his shoulder. you could slightly hear there conversation.

"if you're gonna escape, we've got to find a way to halt reiner and buy you some time! can you break his leg it's another one of those joint locks?"

he nodded and her checks became a hot pink as she widely smiled then made a weird "oh" sound; she made it when she was excited about something.

she said your name before completely leaving and pointed up towards the wall.

you looked at eren then armin and mikasa with a worried look. armin noticed and spoke up, "we'll be okay, trust us."

you thought for a bit before realizing, that's what petra said to eren before she died but they were different. armin, mikasa and eren were the perfect trio.

the two of you nodded in sync before you left to catch up with hange. 

eren finally took reiner to the ground but wasn't able to take off his leg, at least not yet.

when you left with hange they told you some of the main weak spots they'd notice. she told you where to attack and to wait until eren tackled him to the floor.

that's what you did.

rapidly, you flew down to the two titans and ran your blade across the back of reiner legs.

everyone was silently cheering him on from the wall.

they believed in him. he had to do this. he had to be strong enough. he was there only hope.

"above you! look out!" connie yelled in worry and fear.

everyone watched in horror as what remained of the colossal titan fell towards eren and reiner.

you unhooked your gear from a tree and fell to the ground, slightly scraping your knees.

"EREN!"

· · ──────·本·────── · ·

when you scream eren it kind of sounds like... i don't know like cheesy idk 😭😭 

gotta add that love tho LMAO