AMTFTT 2

(I'm using "bold" for whenever JK talks :)) )

"They're reopening that case? I thought that case was done and solved?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Apparently, they just closed it because there was no use on solving it as they couldn't find any more evidences, which is dumb if you ask me, also Jungkook's soul had been following me" Taehyung says, he too can see ghosts. Jimin looks back and sees the ghost, laughing as he plays with a cat by moving it's little yarn.

"Hey, you" Jimin says and the ghost looks up. He gasped and disappeared, only to appear right in front of them.
"Yes?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Do you remember what exactly happened to you?" Jimin asks and the ghost shrugs.

"All I remembered is waking up to my parents crying and nothing more... " Jungkook says, chuckling. Jimin sighs. This is gonna be hard.
"Where are we gonna go first?" Jimin asks as they started walking.

"Of course we're gonna have a talk with boss first" Taehyung says, laughing. Jimin chuckles, nodding.
"Can I tag along?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he's on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Oi, get down" Jimin says and Taehyung chuckles.
"It's cool, don't worry... And yes, Jungkook ah, you can tag along, it's not like the boss can see you" Taehyung says, his hair moving a bit as Jungkook played with it.

"Isn't he heavy?" Jimin asks and Taehyung scoffs.
"Bro, he's a ghost" Taehyung says and Jimin rolls his eyes.
"You're jealous?" Taehyung asks, laughing.
"No? Why would I want a ghost ride my shoulders" Jimin says, scoffing.

"Jung-" Taehyung is cut off as Jimin puts a finger over his lips.
"Don't even think about it, Kim Taehyung" Jimin says, glaring. Taehyung laughs and gave Jungkook a thumbs up, the younger tapped the thumb, giggling. Taehyung chuckles and they walked in the boss' office, Jungkook going through the wall.