• 𝐗𝐈𝐕 •

Song playing:  Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics (i'm using a female nightcore version cuz we needed more creepy)
______________________________

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞]

" Family should hold each other's back

no matter how much they get attacked

But not all are like this

Some are lost in an abyss "

Leaning on the cold freezing chimney made of dark rotten bricks, the girl let out an exhausted sigh. the night was cold, but the weather didn't bother the girl anymore. her soul was drained, numb. not able to feel anything be it emotions or physical beings. well not literally but still, they didn't bother her at all. like a wind blowing fast or a even a tornado trying to pick up a rock but no avail.

she was a wall made of rock, a stone cold person with icey walls around her heart. no one could break it. not after she killed her whole family in cold blood.

It was funny how no one here cared about that part, all they cared about was how she would talk to the air. kids really are dumb aren't they?

"Can't sleep?"

Asked a melodic, weird voice. the voice she knew very well, slowly looking up, she found the gaze of a certain blond haired boy on her, a smirk on his lips. Nodding in agreement, she felt a warm presence next to her. he was like an angel, as if light was glowing from him. a loveable warmth inside.

His warn hand wrapped around her cold form, making the coldness go away and giving its. place to the warmth he radiated.

Guessing he had the same problem as her, the teen's gaze fell in the moon again, a galaxy shining bright above her head under the night sky, the sound of owls hooting, and sometimes ravens cawing would break the silence here and there. the small peaceful songs of cricket at the background having a natural calmness to itself.

She felt a new layer of clothing on top of her back, shielding her from the cruel wind. it was warm and fluffy, almost looking like something a royalty would use.

"fuck you're trembling"

Said Ben, putting the blanket he had himself on the other girl's petite figure. she didn't notice he never had a blanket. she didn't notice the place didn't have this good blankets neither.

All that mattered was that he has been there, he never left her, and he never stooped giving her attention.

"O-oh thanks...."

Feeling her face becoming warmer in temperature, she bit her lower lip out of embarrassment but what really made her embarrassed? No idea

"Don't mention it!"

A childish grin was on his perfect, smooth kissable lips.

His smile made her smile too. The blind pulled her in closer inhaling her scent.

'"Let's stay like this a bit more"'

She never gave it a thought,' but the voice kept Ben alive for odd reasons.