Chapter One

Background information,

Your Y/n and you live in the hype house. Your best friends are Kouvor, Alex, Mia, Charlie, Chase, Dixie, Michael, and that one person you're been best friends with forever, Vinnie but he just joined the Hype House after a recommendation from you to Thomas. You hope that Vinnie will someday be more than your friend one day. Now that the Hype house show has come out and everyone is filming Tik Tok when they're supposed to and making money Vinnie and Michael have been fighting still and you have to always stop the fighting.

Alex: Y/n wake up, Vinnie and Michael are fighting and we can't break them up!

Y/n opened your eyes and ran downstairs with Alex to see Michael and Vinnie punching each other!

Y/n: Guys stop!

Vinnie stopped and smiled at Y/n.

Vinnie: Hey Y/n!

Michael: Vinnie you need to stop being a simp and come out of your room every once and a while!

Everyone turned to Michael and gave him a dirty look.

Michael: Why are you all looking at me like that?

Alex: It's not nice Michael!

Chase: Yeah like Thomas has even said that Vinnie was an established creator before he came here so he does what he has to for his career!

Michael turned and looked at Y/n.

Michael: How is he even your best friend? I mean he's always in his room streaming!

Vinnie looked at Y/n walked into the other room with Chase and saw Thomas.

Alex: Michael just leaves Vinnie alone. He works all day and it happens to be in his room! You don't have to be mean or make fun of your best friend's best friend!

Jack: Yeah seriously, I mean why don't you hang out with Y/n?

Michael: She's literally in the other room with Vinnie right now she needs to pick a side me or Vinnie!

In the other room.

Thomas: Guys you've been passing back and forth for the past 5 minutes what's going on?

Vinnie: Same sh*t as usual just like on our Netflix show!

Vinnie turned towards Y/n and said,

Vinnie: Is he really one of your best friends?

Y/n: I mean yeah.

Vinnie: Then I'll do my best not to kick his a*s.

Thomas: Ok well then it's settled! Listen guys just go have fun in the pool Chase and the girls are back there hanging out!

Vinnie smiled and walked up the stairs. Y/n followed as he threw Y/n's bathing suit at Y/n. Y/n went into her room and changed into the perfect suit! The suit Y/n wore was a pink two-piece bathing suit that Charlie has a matching one to. Vinnie knocked on the door and walked in.

Vinnie: Hey! Wow, you look amazing!

Y/n: Thanks!

Vinnie took Y/n's hang and they walked down the stairs!

Michael and Alex were talking when they saw them heading out into the back holding hands and laughing. Alex noticed Michael was getting mad while grabbing his water to bring out to the pool.

Alex: Hey you good Michael?

Michael put on a fake smile watching Y/n and Vinnie walkout.

Michael: Yeah, yeah I'm good!