"It's Him"

Your P.O.V

You're in class, thinking about last nights' dream. Before you know it, you've draw a detailed image of the main character of that dream. From what you remember the boy was very tall, had strawberry-blonde hair, was pale, pretty built, pale blue eyes, good cheekbones, and...... let's just say he was gorgeous.

All of a sudden you hear your teacher called out to the class. "Class." She said in that bitter-sweet voice of hers. "We have three new students with us today. I hope we will welcome them as if they were originally from here. And I don't mean ignore them." She finished it off in a stern tone.

Just then the door bursts open. A girl with short blonde hair and chocolate-brown eyes stumbles in. A blush creeping to her cheeks. " 'm sorry we're late." She said so quietly that no one around you could hear, except you (I forgot to mention, you have some of the same abilities as the Flock, except you're like a warlock from City of Bones with a warlock mark and everything. Yours is a pair of wings that shine with the colors of the elements, black, white, green, red, and blue). Two other people came in, one had black hair, dark eyes, an olive skin tone, and he wore a lot of black. A pale finger was looped through one of he dark haired guys' belt loops. Which was connected to a hand, which was connected to an arm, which was connected to.......

You stare opened mouthed as you see his face. He was just as you remembered.

IT'S THE GUY FROM MY DREAM. I screamed silently. OHMYGAWD, OHMYGAWD, OHMYGAWD!

"It's him." You say under your breath.

Hey guys! I hoped you liked my little fanfic. It's my first. So like I said in the summery please no hate comments. Please comment if you want more!