𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.

Zacznij od początku

"Okay, jeez!"

You marched out of the bathroom and back into your bedroom. You went back on your phone to reply to whatever Childe responded with.

Childe😼
Because why not
sent 12:19 pm

You
Okay well anyway
I've decided I'm going to wear a chicken costume
I think that'll be the best way to make a good impression on ur family
sent 12:32 pm

Childe😼
Girlie...
sent 12:32 pm

You
What.
sent 12:32 pm

Childe😼
You know you don't have a chicken costume...
sent 12:33 pm

You
I'll buy one rn
I'll do it
don't test me.
sent 12:33 pm

Childe😼
it wouldn't arrive on time and ur too lazy to find one in an actual store
but nice try
sent 12:34 pm

You
...Fine, you win this time
Anyway I'll see you later
sent 12:34 pm

Childe😼
Yep!
sent 12:34 pm

"Mom, I'm going to Ayaka's house at around 6!" You called while you passed the bathroom.

"Fine!"

━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━

"I still can't believe your parents let you live alone. Is that even legal?"

"Doesn't matter. They're rich."

"That's true..."

Childe rang the doorbell and you tried your best to straighten your posture, smoothing down your casual dress so you were ready to meet the unbelievably rich parents of Ajax. Shortly afterward, you were not greeted with what you expected.

"Big Brother Ajax!"

You stared as the kid who looked like an exact copy of Childe jumped into the older boy's arms.

"So... Teucer?" You guessed.

"Yep! Teucer, this is Y/n, a good friend of mine," he introduced.

"Hi! Ajax talks a lot about you!" Teucer said, which caused Childe to panic.

"Okay, Teucer, that's enough, let's go inside," Childe laughed nervously, pushing him inside.

"Oh?" You smirked as you followed them in. You were a bit less anxious about the situation.

Childe led you to the dining room, where his parents and other siblings were waiting. Teucer hopped into his seat between Tonia and Anthon, while you and Childe sat on the other side of the table. His parents had their seats set on the ends.

"Ah, Ajax," his mom said. "And... Ajax's friend."

"My name is Y/n," you smiled politely. "Thank you for having me."

"You can call me Yona," she replied. "And this is Ivan. It's a pleasure to meet you."

You nodded, while Ivan seemed relatively blank in terms of facial expressions. Your nerves were once again tested because of this. You felt like you were meeting your boyfriend's parents or something, but Childe was just a friend. Still, his family was intimidating. Especially since you knew they had enough money to either ruin your life or fix it. You decided you'd only speak when spoken to.