Oh great. An old lady’s love life is something I really don't want to know about.

"But along the way back, the ninja figured out it was us and they killed him while he was protecting me."

"Oh...I'm sorry." was all I managed to say.

"No it's fine dear. Anyway after that day, I decided to quit being a ninja. It just wasn't right for me. I did miss Takashi terribly, but as the days went by, I realised that I shouldn’t think about killing myself. I should be thinking about saving someone who needs it most. So that day I made a vow that if someone important to this village died, then I would give my life for theirs using a medical jitsu."

Give her life for theirs? Just what is she getting at?

"After I told her everything, she seemed I'm not sure whether the word is sad or not but she also told me about her life since I told her mine. She said she'd fallen in love with a boy named Kiba Inuzuka."

I couldn't help but let a smile form on my face. So.. she really must have fallen in love with me.

"She described you to me and told me all about you. But as she spoke, there was sadness to her voice. I never really understood it before but now I think I have."

"Wait." I said stopping her. "What do you mean sadness? I don't understand."

She smiled. 

"Kasumi left four years ago yes?" she said.

My smile fell as I began stroking Akamaru for comfort. 

"Yeah."

"And now she's a rogue ninja whose challenge the hero of the Leaf Village yes?"

I gritted my teeth.

"SO!? What's you point!?"

"Just relax." she said. "I mean she had sadness to her voice so she must have known that she'd have to leave."

I froze. She knew she'd have to leave..?

"I also remember her telling me about the boy Naruto. She said he's going to become someone very important one day. She said that if anyone needed or really deserved saving, then it should be him."

I was couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't do anything.

All this time... Kasumi planned this? No but... if she was sad then she can't have wanted to it... does that mean someone forced her? Someone is forcing her to do all this? If that's true then does that mean she really did love me? That maybe she still loves me?

What does all this mean?

---Kasumi---

I rode with Deidara on one of his birds. We were on our way to the clearing I said for Naruto to meet us. 

I guess I was scared. Not scared because I might lose this match, scared because of what's to happen afterwards. 

Kisame was already on his way back from getting the Eight Tails so now all I have to do is get the Nine Tails and then we will seal them both. 

I sighed. And Naruto will not friken make this an easy match. But if I can just get him to look into my eyes, then he'll fall under my jitsu and I should have it done but... I don't know. 

Can I really do this? I mean it's not like I'm too weak but just the fact that he...he's my friend.. Can I really go through all this and.. kill him?