8

Next Day.

Kaisyn stirred in her sleep, a pout on her face as she groaned

Kaisyn stirred in her sleep, a pout on her face as she groaned. Her eyes fluttered opened, covering her mouth as she yawned.

She didn't know how the hell she woke up tired. Probably because Von had gave her dick literally Al day and then more after a nap, all the way til early this morning.

He'd literally fucked her until she physically could not take it. She cried the whole time, she'd never had such an intense amount of pleasure applied to her body before. It was crazy.

She looked over, seeing him sound asleep, and she laughed to herself because he slept with his leg thrown over her, his body wrapped with hers.

He slept on his shoulder, his thick lips folded into a small frown, his breathing slow and steady as he lightly snored.

She licked over her lips at his handsome face. It was crazy how quick she switched moods when it came to him. He drove her crazy.

She carefully slid out of his grip, halting her movements once he began to move, before it stopped once her hand intertwined with his, and he immediately dozed back off into a deep sleep.

She stayed there for a few minutes, before softly removing her hand from his and standing up.

She had a heavy limp as she walked to his bathroom, finding a face towel that she soaked under water.

She wiped her body down with hot water, ready to get home so that she could shower. She found a brand new toothbrush under his sink, and she brushed her teeth, then got dressed in one of his shirts and a pair of boxers.

She grabbed her things, looking over at him as he slept, a light pout on his face, as if he knew that she was leaving.

She felt bad, but she knew it was wrong to get tied up with him. She didn't need new feelings that she didn't know how to work out right now.

She leaned over, softly kissing his lips as he slept.

"Stay dangerous baby." She mumbled, kissing his forehead, before leaving his room.

She grabbed her gun from off of his table, quietly walking out of his house, and to her car.

She got inside, pulling out of his driveway, and sighing as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. He had her sore as hell.

Making it home within a few minutes, she pulled in her driveway, and then in her garage.

Turning her car off, she got out, walking in her house. She threw her keys on the table, walking back to her room.

She put her clothes in the dirty hamper, and then she got in a hot shower that she so desperately needed.

As she bathed, she remembered the way Von caressed her body through the night. Even as he slept, he held her tight. And she felt that security that wanted so badly to have in her life.