lunch box

CTTO: liji-bog

If you are 18+ please leave Camilo is minor!

Summary: y/n hears that Camilo doesn't eat while babysitting which lasts the whole day and decides to cook for him. (this is after casita being restored)

"you what?"

"I don't eat while doing my chores"

"but that's unhealthy"

"it's okay I don't get hungry anyway"

Next day

Y/n POV

You just woke up, today you plan to make a lunch box for Camilo.

"abuela I'm going to Mirabel"

"Estar Segura" she kissed your cheek.

"I will."

You were already in a casita, looking for Mirabel. "Mirabel I finally found you, I need your help," you said while hugging her.

"can you make me something where I can put food, without spilling it?" she nodded her head. "thanks I have to go now"

You went to your home cooking for Camilo. You made an ajiaco, salad, and cookies. "I think I'm ready" you went to tia Julieta "Julieta can you give me a bit of your buñuelos?"

"of course querida" she gave you them

"Thanks, oh Mirabel is my box ready?"

" I was looking for you, it's done." She gave you a yellow little box " thanks Mirabell you are best" you put your cooked food and buñuelos in a box and went to Camilo.

------------------

You went looking for Camilo, you find him playing with kids. "Camilo! Camilo! I have a surprise for you" you said to him while hugging. "close your eyes and give me your hands" you put the box in his hands. "what's this?" "Just open it" he opens it with a smile. "oh thanks mi Vida, te amo," he told you while kissing your hands." Me too, now eat it before it gets cold, I have to go do my work see you later" "but-" he couldn't finish a sentence because of you kissing him and running away.

"Ella esta loca, pero es mia," he said while smiling.

(she's crazy but she's mine)