• 𝐗𝐈𝐈 •

Song playing: Don't you Dare Forget The Sun - Get Scared
---------------------------------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐳]

" Those eyes bore into my soul

Just wanting to get control

I will not show my fear

Even if the beast appears "

She opened her diary. a sigh leaving her lips. this place, these papers, hold memories of a forgotten past. Including things she could not bring to mind, even if she tried her best. she started reading, there was so many entries the girl had no idea of.

'Dear diary,

Life is pushing me to my limits

Today was awful. what did i expect anyways? its the same thing every single day, and it doesn't STOP! I feel like i'm slowly slipping away into Insanity, my mind breaking with each passing moment. opening my eyes, i'm sitting on a dead body, the knife in my trembling hands. blood dripping from my tear-stained face. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm trapped within a never ending cycle. The voices in my head won't leave me alone, and they keep giving me pills.

useless

useless pills

ha! like I would actually eat them. they are foolish for being doctors of this place. It's funny how dumb they are for trying.

They smile down at me, their expressions taunting. they believe that i am weak, oh how wrong they are. I am not some pathetic sack of flesh they can discard. I will show them the biggest flaw in their meaningless lives.

the chains that hold me back, these puppet strings that control my every action won't keep me prisoner no more. And i will watch them burn in their own mistakes, their screams bringing solace as they hopelessly beg me for mercy

ah (y/n) (y/n) you are in the wrong place. turn back, escape with what little sanity you have left

she looked at the entry, it ended here. a fast meaningless ending. scoffing, she turned the pages.

empty pages. It would seem that nothing is left

slightly growling, the teen stopped. feeling a thicker page in between. Pondering her decision, she opened them.

the scenery was shocking and disturbing.

there were multiple cat slit eyes, their gaze almost tearing into her soul. They were scribbled and sketched harshly with black ink, almost as if they were sketched out of panic and fear. Something was on the page, which the girl liked to assume, was splatters of red color. well, we all know by now that this wasn't just a " red color" nor "paint".

there were symbols here and there, and some unknown messages she had to decipher. but one was readable.

" He's always watching, he will never leave you alone. There is no escaping his all-seeing eye"

gasping, the notebook fell to the floor, her body now cold with fear.

looking up, the walls seemed to get darker, closing in all around her. the same eyes scribbled on the page now looking directly into her soul. A chill running down her spine, almost as if a blade was sliced down her back