• 𝐗𝐈 •

Song playing: Pain - Lukas King (Dark Piano)
------------------------------------------------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤]

" Please just let me be free

And by then you will see

I will never leave your side

Always with you, as your bride "

A piano tune was playing. a creepy one for that matter, but it gave the girl a good feeling, a sense of relaxation. as if the song hold all her pain, hold all her memories, she listened to it.

like a baby listening to their mother singing a beautiful lullaby. the song was hypnotizing, fascinating. it echoed in the dark corridors of this palace.

touching the walls, she stopped reaching a hall. there was a big hall, beautifully designed. despite the gothic looks it was mesmerizing. doors were here and there, and a big portrait on the big staircase. the stairs went two ways, but exploring them had to go for another day.

She absurdly stopped, staring at the portrait. there stood a woman, very alike to (y/n) and a man by her side. the clothing looked like victorian aura. the man was much alike to the one in her dreams, or nightmares.

The picture, a blood red gown was on the girl, a dark smile plastered on her face, standing close to the other man. the face wasn't blurred this time.

he had blonde hair, slicked to a side, a smirk on his face his hand around the mysterious woman's waist. two torches were next to the pic.

The was this aura surrounding it that scared the girl. she stepped toward it but it seemed as if the portrait only went further away.

a thunder raged in the sky, roaring and shaking the dull windows. the dark room lighted up, as it was only lit with small lights here and there. she just noticed the sound of rain.

there came bumping on the big door of castle, frowning her eyebrows, she looked at it.

"My queen, you shouldn't supposed to be outside. it's dangerous "

she looked at the source of voice. there stood the same man, in his mesmerizing outfit. he came near, bending and kissing the girl's hand.

" Let's get you to your room, shall we? "

She blushed, but something told her not to do it.

" No, what's going on "

This time, her voice came out. while in other dreams with this mysterious person (which we all know who he is) she couldn't talk, but this time she could. a dark expression crossed the blonde's face which wasn't blurred anymore.

" You did the same thing that night.... "

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

" What do you- "

her voice was cut off by flames surrounding them, The prince, or maybe king looked up at her and stood still. his demonic eyes glowing a bright blue, smoke coming out of it.