HOPEFULLY IT ISNT

LORENZOS POV:

Finally school is fucking over, the only reason why I go is because I just need to finish 12th grade so I only focus on my mafia

I'm at my office that I moved here to Sweden, because I will be staying here, for a while as it seems right now.

I get a phone call, and answer it of course. "sir, we have the information about, Aurora grey, that you asked for." I hear my hacker that works with identifying people in the mafia.

I can't do this I can't just see what's hurting her, when she doesn't want to tell me herself, I want her to trust me and that's no fucking way of earning her trust.

But I have to fucking know what's hurting her, I will fucking kill that bitch whoever it is, I need to help her in anyway I can, I need to understand why she never answers my question when I ask " are you okay?" It's always the same lie " yea why wouldn't I be!?"

Wait- why the fuck do I care so damn much about her?

No-no-no it's not what I think it's probably, no most likely because I think of her as a sist-

Oh hell no she ain't my damn sister what the fuck, I would kill my self if I had a sister and thought of her like that, oh fuck no!

" hello? Sir, you still there?" My hacker says.

" yes, but no I don't wanna see them, but leave them on emergency files!" I say coldly as I close the phone.

I'm not doing that to her, but if shit gets out of hand I will, even if I will regret it.

I have to help her in anyway, I can't let my babe hurt inside without someone to speck to, i wish it's nothing bad, hopefully it isn't.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
That's Lorenzo's pov for the people that wanted his pov! Hope you all liked it, tell me if you want more of his pov, or who's pov you all want next.
Vote and comment💕