"Y/N." I replied weakly shaking his hand.

He was ok looking, traditionally handsome features but nothing special. His dark hair was slicked back, and he had a single studded ear. He did have a good build though his shirt may have been a size too small for him but that was not my concern. 

Something felt off about him, his smile was intense, and his  eyes looked cold in contrast. It .... He made me uneasy. Giving a polite nod I opened my binder to busy myself skimming over my resume and papers, hoping it would kill need to talk to me but it didn't do the trick.

"So... You apply to be the day care attendee too huh?" I nodded again. 

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes at the stupid question of course I was here for the position what other reason there would be for me sitting here.

"Did you hear about all the cool updates they gave the animatronics. I heard they made them a lot more human like and stuff like that; like more anatomically correct. I heard from one of the guards, that they are can almost be mistaken as humans that's how updated they are; isn't that cool."

"Oh really." I responded not even looking at him. I wanted this conversion to end but Mr. Chatty was holding me socially captive. 

"Sounds like it's a good improvement for the kids, I suppose." I replied dryly.

"I heard the studio apartments they built for the attendees are nice...." He said while leaning over, instinctively I leaned away.

 "Kind of quiet, aren't you?"

 I gave an awkward smile that's when the black door opened. My heart jumped in joy as it seemed like that was the thing that made him stop and divert his attention away from me . A girl walked out her security hat tilted down looking at her papers I could not make out her face.

"Y/N." 

she looked up as I rose from my seat. I recognized her at once. Samari was one of the old guards. Her department was mostly covering Monty Golf areas, but she was always kind to me. we had grown to be good friends over the time I had worked in her area's.  Our eyes met and I could almost see a light bulb ding as she matched my name with my face.

"Well... isn't it trouble, back again." She said through a  chuckle a i squeezed past her once the door closed she threw an arm over my shoulder.

"It's too nice to see you, I didn't think you would be coming back after the whole mess ; Honestly how freaking crazy was that fire one minute the pizza plex is here the next poof!" she exclaimed dramatically throwing her hands up mimicking a small explosion. Samari crossed the room and  sat in the office chair across from the table from me. Leaning on her elbow she leaned in.

"Yeah...It was honestly crazy it left a lot of people scrambling for jobs. I was lucky to get back in with my summer teaching assistant position." I sighed.

"Yeah, no one's even heard from Vanessa, so they called and gave me the lead guard position. So here I am stuck doing a thousand interviews for the past week"

"Congrats, you defiantly deserved the promotion, even with the punishment tagged with it."

"Tell me about it, with all the crap they got me doing it's a wonder I havn't tried to rip my hair out" 

Rolling her eyes, Samari leaned back and glanced over my resume setting it down, she looked up at me.

"Well, I already know that you have tons of experience with the animatronics so that's good and that fact that you have childcare is even better, but the daycare attendant can be a lot to handle. they both have strong personalities, are you sure you want to deal with that?"