Damned Gods

Summary: Those damned gods really do what they want without restraint. But really. Are they all bad? Cale and Co. Gets transported to watch information of the future and they reluctantly agree.

The timeline is after the battle in the gorge of death and before Cale gets the Sky Eating Water.

Cale looked around in shock. He'd just been teleported somewhere a bit after using the dominating water. He looked around and saw all his allies he'd made. With a few people who look like they hold influence or power,that he'd never met before.

He calmed as he recognised the domain.

After their shock was offset a bit,a voice came out.

"Ugh,this better be working-" He recognised the voice. It was the one who brought him to react to a bunch of messages. Completely random.

"Well,so I am a basically a god."

It took a while,but their shock slowly went away as they listened to her. Things you do become alot more believable if your a god,huh?

"I am here to show yall the misfortunes that'll happen in the future."

"What will you gain from this?" I cut straight to the chase.

She raised an eyebrow at me. She smiled mischievously,as always. "What will I not gain? It'll be entertaining,help to take out a thorn sticking on my side,and teach the demonic race a lesson."

People looked at the brave person who dared to be insolent to god's.

"Well,I'm basically the only person in my friend group-"

"You have a friend group?" Asked actually drunk Bud,like the dumbass he is. Glenn was too late to shut his mouth.

"Heeeey,don't interrupt me. I'll introduce them to you later. They'll be coming too. So,i paused time with the help of Ao-I mean,the god of time. It would've been a hassle,buuut since the demonic race is involved,I'm holding less probability than I originally should have."

"Eh,but sadly, I and you can't decide what chapters will play."

"Chapters?" Asked Cale. He immediately thought on how it must be from Choi Han's POV as he was the main character. He also voiced out some other people's thoughts.

"Reading will give more information than watching in which you'll have to walk around constantly trying to find something you would've noticed immediately in writing."

"I can't decide to lesser probability. We'll start now. I'll give a check on whats happening."

After a few painful hours of explaining wtf is going on in that amazing arc. (She had to stop Cale's allies from killing her due to her restrictions that only allow her to speak specific information.)

Everyone was bamboozled.

"Can't waste more time. So we'll start, we'll give short breaks to digest info."

Chapter: Pretty Useless Bastard (1)

"Who are they referring to as useless and bastard? I hope it's not you, young master." Ron said as he benignly smiled at Cale.

Cale just averted his eyes. Which garnered suspicion.

"What do you mean by that?"

Choi Han heard a voice behind his back.

Alberu was standing there.

"Did this crazy bastard do something again?" Alberu,who figured he was going to be exposed anyway, brusquely said that. Alot of people were quite shocked to see the prince's lack of etiquette in god's domain.