One

The two Nakahara siblings trudge down the dark corridor, walking side by side with each other to their boss's office; as they were summoned directly by Mori to discuss something of the utmost importance with the top two executives — which wasn't t...

The two Nakahara siblings trudge down the dark corridor, walking side by side with each other to their boss's office; as they were summoned directly by Mori to discuss something of the utmost importance with the top two executives — which wasn't that much of a peculiar occurrence based on the fact that the Nakahara duo were his right-hand men.

The youngest of the two gravity manipulating siblings craned her head towards her nearly identical older brother as they inched their way closer to the end of the hallway.

"So, do you have any clue on what it is about for the boss to call us into his office. Chuu-nii? He sounded pretty serious but then again, when is he never not serious?"

Her older brother spared a glimpse in the direction of the younger female at his side; the mirror image of himself. Azure eyes clashed together for a split second before the eldest of the two siblings redirected his gaze back down the long corridor.

"Hard to say, I'm not completely sure. All that I was informed of was that the boss had requested both of us to his office as soon as possible. But in spite of that, there's no doubt in my mind that whatever it may be; it is some sort of mission."

The girl hummed in agreement, placing her arms behind her head of vibrant red curls and sighed softly, "of course it's some sort of mission what else would it be, though giving us a little vacation would be very much appreciated. Don't you think, Chuu-nii~?"

She cooed at her brother in her silky-smooth voice, gaining a snicker from him in response.

"That's wishful thinking Y/N." He remarked softly as the two Nakahara siblings finally reached the end of the hallway to their destination; stopping just short of the large dark double doors of Mori's office.

"Ehh~ what can I say? A girl can hope, right?"  She raised her gloved hand; knocking her knuckles twice against the closed dark-oaked door, immediately hearing the voice of their boss emitting from inside the room.

"Chuuya-kun, Y/N-chan, please come in. We have a lot of matters to discuss."

The door was opened for the pair, who was meant by the sight of all the shades drawn inside of the office, making it pitch black inside the office aside from a select few overhead lights.

Their boss sat quietly in his black leather chair, his fingers locked together as his elbows rested on the glossy top of his mahogany desk staring intently at the Nakahara siblings who walked forward and stood directly in front of him.

"Boss." The two siblings greeted the older male simultaneously.

Mori tilted his head slightly giving them a closed eye smile followed by a light chortle, "good evening you two, I hope it's safe to assume that you're both doing well today."

"We are."

"Splendid, now moving on to the more pressing matters as to why I called for your presence. I have a mission that will only require one of you actually, and I personally believe that Y/N would be the perfect candidate for this solo mission."