~𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒚~

This imagine was requested by adamshotwife. I hope you enjoy this imagine of D3 Charlie, girl😊💘

Taylor's POV:
It was a normal Saturday, a day after Spring break had started. I had stayed over at Charlie's dorm last night cause why not. It was a movie night for us last night.

I was sleeping peacefully in Charlie's arms until I woke up & turned around slowly, trying not to wake him up. I looked over at his alarm clock to see that it was almost lunch time.

Shit! I forgot that I was gonna stay with my parents until Monday & that they were gonna make lunch. I better get ready.

I still didn't wanna wake Charlie up, so I got out of his bed slowly & tip toed over to my backpack that had my clothes in there from yesterday.

As I was putting my backpack on, I heard a deep mumble. "Taylor?" I turned around immediately to see Charlie sitting up in his bed. "W-what are you doing? Come back to sleep."

I chuckled. "I can't Spazway. I gotta get my stuff ready to leave."

He got up from his bed & walked towards me. "Why are you leaving for, sweetheart? Us and the Ducks were supposed to do our plans we had for spring break.", he said with a frowny face.

I laughed. "I won't be gone for long, Spazway. Just now until Monday. I'm gonna stay with my parents since I barely see them sometimes since I moved into the dorms here at school."

Charlie gave me a playful pouty face. "But Taylor, sweetheart. I don't want you to leave. I wanna stay here and cuddle with you still."

I giggled & wrapped my arms around his neck. "I would babe, but I gotta go back to my dorm so I can pack some clothes real quick and leave."

"I'll see you Monday though, Charlie. Okay? Bye babe.", I said giving a kiss on his cheek.

...

As I was about to open his door, he quickly got in front of me, blocking the door. "Charlie, what in the world are you doing? Step away from the door.", I laughed.

Charlie shook his head. He grabbed & swooped me up by my legs, throwing himself & I onto his bed. "Ahh, Charlie! Put me down, you big baby! I gotta go!", I said as we both were laughing.

He wrapped his arms around & laid on me, not letting me move around. "Nope, you're not going anywhere. You're gonna stay here with me and we're gonna cuddle, play board games, and watch more movies. Got it? Okay.", he said burying his head into my neck.

I giggled & ruffled through his soft, brown fluffy hair. "You're a big baby, you know that right?"

Charlie nodded. "Yeah, but I'm your big baby."

I laughed & shook my head, tapping it. "Okay Spazway, I gotta go now. I don't wanna keep my parents waiting."

He rolled his eyes & grunted playfully. "Oh okayyyy. I guess, sweetheart." He got off of me & I got up from his bed.

Me & Charlie just stared at each other. He was still with his frowny face. I then cupped his cheeks with my hands. "It won't be that long Charlie. When we come back, we can cuddle all we want. We can even play some street hockey if you want. Okay?"

He immediately had a smile on his face. He then gave me a hug. "Okay, sweetheart. You have fun at your parents. I'll see you Monday. I love you so much Taylor."

I hugged him back while he rested his chin on my head. "I love you too, Charlie."

He kissed my forehead. "I love you more, princess."

We gave each other a kiss on the lips & I got my stuff. "Bye Spazway.", I said while opening his door, waving at him.

He waved back with a smile on his face still. "Bye sweetheart." I closed his door & went outside the school to drive off to my parent's house.