𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆❀✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✵❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆❀✵━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Charlotte woke up in an unfamiliar place. The bed sheets felt different; the usual soft and comfy sheets felt uncomfortable and itchy, the pillows under her head were hard and made her neck ache.

She opened her eyes, and a blinding white light made her instantly close them again. She instantly knew where she was; the hospital wing.

She was unsure why, she was positive it hadn't been a full moon, so why on earth was she there?

"Lottie?" Harry's voice was thick with worry, he hadn't slept since Charlotte entered the hospital wing, he was too desperate to see her and make sure she was okay.

She hummed in response, too tired to sit up just yet. It felt like she hadn't slept in weeks.

"I'm going to get our dads. Wait one second, try and stay awake for me, okay?"

She didn't respond, instead, her mind drifted to breakfast. When had she last eaten? She was hungry.

Slowly sitting up, Lottie winced as she felt a pain in her hand, and when she lifted it to examine it, she noticed a bandage wrapped around it.

And then all the pieces of the puzzle joined together.

Pomfrey must have seen it. James and Remus must have seen it. They knew.

She felt her chest tighten as worries rushed around her head. If they had said anything to Umbridge then it was likely she would tell everyone she possibly could that Charlotte was a werewolf, and if she used it against her...it would not be good.

"You've woken up!" Poppy was staring at Charlotte with concern, "I think you have lots to explain, missy, because your boyfriend is refusing to say anything without consulting you first!"

The Hufflepuff instantly smiled.

"That is not a good thing!" Huffed Pomfrey, "how are you feeling?"

"My head hurts," Lottie said honestly, "my hand, too."

"Well that's expected. Gosh, Charlotte, you should have come to me straight away!"

Lottie didn't answer, instead, her attention was turned to James, Remus, Sirius and Harry, who had just entered the hospital wing.

"Thank goodness you're awake," Remus sighed in relief. He looked scruffier than usual, his hair was messy and he looked as though he hadn't slept in days. Perhaps he hadn't? How long had she been asleep for?

"How long was I asleep for?" She asked nobody in particular.

"Three day's."

"Three days!?" She sat up properly, her eyes wide. "Where's Coco, is she okay? Has she been fed? She needs to have her daily walk and-"