Getaway Car

Outside of a motel bar, you're waiting for your appointment with Angel Dust as planned, but he's already late for thirty minutes. Finally getting to book him for a night from all that 'tight' schedule of his proved to be a hard task as he is always on the clock. Even if he does show up, well it's always better late than never. Just as you were deciding to go back in the motel and call it a day, a taxi pulls up in front of you and Angel has finally arrived. "Can't even fuckin' drive a car properly! God, who gave you your shitty driver's license? Stop driving into a lamp post every five seconds!". Angel screamed before slamming the taxi door loudly. You could hear inaudible rage from the taxi driver as he drove off and hit a lamp post literally five seconds later.

"Ugh, now my customer's gone! Dipshit car driver...fuckin'...ugh". Angel complains out of frustration, unaware that you were the customer all along, standing right next to him. "Hey uh, Angel. I'm here.", you let out unconfidently. It took a while for Angel to turn around, his face expressed disbelief as his eyes squinted, looking suspiciously at you while he bends closer to have a better look (he's quite tall). "So you're the guy I'm fuckin' tonight?", Angel tilts his head a little as his fingertips tiptoe on your chest as he continues "Whatcha have prepared for me tonight...ain't easy getting me to drive outta town for you to get my ass.", Angel's deliberate smug was complimented with his tongue slowly sticking out, as his other hand presses onto your shoulders. You were too flustered to give a proper response, as Angel smirks while pinching your cheeks. "You're tryna be cute, now I'm starting to feel like shit being this late.", Angel jokingly replied.

Angel put two of his left arms around your shoulder and your waist as you both walk into the motel you booked. "What the fuck?!", the receptionist says in awe since he didn't believe you actually got to fuck with the one and only Angel Dust, which is known for his expensive 'services'. "Bet ya wish it's you, bitch!", Angel winked as he fires back at the receptionist, which was having his jaw dropped and quite frankly his balls as well. "Well uh...here's your room key. I could upgrade your room from shitty to less shitty if you want...Angel Dust.", the receptionist exclaims. "Well darlin', that's not my call. My sugar cube here gets to decide if we pay a little...extra ya know?", Angel says, placing his arm on your head even though you're not even that short. "Well, a little extra wouldn't hurt for this.", you chuckled a little as the receptionist leaves an ominous grin, handing you the room keys to one of the top floors. 

You both went into an elevator, going to the assigned floor your room was in. You could tell Angel had already came well prepared, while you were still busy getting rid of the butterflies in your stomach. "You look nervous. First time hooking up a pornstar?", Angel laughs. "n-o....I MEAN....yeah...", you stuttered, flustered as he gives you a very desirous stare. You could tell his vibe has lust written all over it, from the way he stands to the way he looks at you. You just kept staring at him like the silly person you are, as avoiding eye contact would look disrespectful. Angel just had his hands stuffed in his pockets, while you both reached the floor and walk towards the room to open it.