Meanwhile Jiwoo came into the evidence storage room. She made an excuse and took the knife kept in the Do GangJae case which was also an evidence against Mujin and signed out before leaving. Doing this has a really big consequence for her but she won't back down now. She dialled Mujin and informed him that she has removed the evidence. Mujin smirked, thinking that Jiwoo removed the evidence in order to help him out of the situation but the sisters planned something else.

"Damn it, I can't trace the car." Jiwon sighed in relief hearing Dae Soo. "I think it's a fake plate." Gun pyeong added. Jiwon was relieved this will take sometime, she needs to figure things out quickly. She tried calling Jiwoo but the girl didn't pick up. Meanwhile, Gun Pyeong checked the license plate number of the narc team members kept by his side. His eyes fell on the number of Jiwoo's car. "Sir." He called. Both Dae Soo and Jiwon stood up curious why the rookie called. He pointed to the number plate as both Jiwon and Dae Soo gasped in shock.

"Yah Pildo! Where were you?! Come look at this!" Dae Soo called him into the room. Pildo spotted a nervous looking Jiwon and Gunpyeong by the table. Dae Soo showed them a camera footage of Jiwoo nearby Captain's house just before the incident. Thankfully there was no footage of Jiwon talking with Jiwoo but at the same time she is now in grave danger, she can't even try any stunt because there's more chance of her failing.

"Report to the control room immediately if you spot corporal Oh Hyejin." The announcement echoed throughout as Jiwon cursed under her breath. She tried calling Jiwoo a few more times but little did she know that jiwoo has now thrown away her SIM. Pildo kept a hand on her shoulder, slightly taking her aback. "Let's go, we need to find her." He ordered flatly before running in search. Jiwon ran to a different direction. She needs to find Jiwoo before anyone else in order to stop anything more from happening.

"She was seen by the back door." Announced Dae Soo into their earpiece. Jiwon ran as fast she could towards the back door because she wasn't the only one who knows that, Pildo and Gunpyeong know it too and God knows if they are closeby or not.

She spotted Jiwoo by her bike and sighed. She ran towards her and called her out, jiwoo who was surprised. "Jiwoo.. what did you do?" Jiwon asked. "I- I took the evidence out." She answered back a little scared. "Okay okay good now.. don't worry, leave as fast a possible I'll take care of things here." Jiwon spoke calmly.

Jiwon didn't go against Jiwoo's decision because she was the one who ordered her to do so. But ofcourse she didn't expect this camera footage to surface during the plan which made it a lot harder. Jiwoo sat on her bike and left while Jiwon followed her, trying to catch her. She crossed Pildo and Gunpyeong by the way who started following the bike as well. "Close the gates!" Pildo announced but the officers were slow so the girl escaped. Jiwon huffed air while internally thanking heavens that her plan worked out till here.

"Were not done questioning you!" The three of them heard angry Dae Soo as they rushed into the building. "Choi Mujin!" Pildo called out to stop him. They halted infront of his lawyer. "Is there any reason my client should be here? Call us if you find any evidence." She stated flatly as both of them walked away. Jiwon didn't question in between because it'll make her work easier if Mujin leaves the station. Choi Mujin gave a mocking smirk towards Jiwon before leaving. "Did you catch her?" Dae Soo, "No sir." Gun pyeong answered.

"Damn! Are you saying she joined our team on purpose, to get information and kill captain?!" Dae Soo asked. They were back at their working area and Dae Soo seemed frustrated as ever. Dae Soo rummaged through jiwoo's stuff and shouted, "Oh Hyejin might not even be her real name!" He was even more frustrated by seeing both Jiwon and Pildo do absolutely nothing and seemingly stood in shock. Gun pyeong took him away to calm him down. Jiwon snapped out of when she heard Pildo punching the board. She ran towards him and stopped him. "Leave me alone!!" Pildo shouted at her. "Why are you stressed?! Can punching the wall bring Choi Mujin here?! What's it gonna do?! Calm down and try solving it!" Jiwon shouted back. As much as she doesn't want to let the investigation start anytime soon but she has to play her part as a narc member.

"Was detecive Oh one of ours?" Choi Mujin's lawyer asked. He nodded and explained her how he turned himself in just to test her and was indeed impressed that she went this far to save him.

He arrived at Dongcheon only to see people in black coats, crowded around. He walked to the front only to spot Taeju's dead body. "Song Jiwon was also there." One of the men informed Mujin whose eyes widen but came back to normal in a split second. He joined all the pieces together before speaking what he felt.

"She killed Taeju and now both of them are out to come for me. They planned it all!"

_______________________________

We're quite close to the ending and I hope you'll keep loving this story till the end >•< In this chapter, I just created some chaos by making everyone work differently which caused trouble for Jiwon but ofcourse she ain't gonna back off. Stay tuned for next chapter! Thanks for reading! Make sure to vote for the chapters.

𝑵𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑺 (A my name FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें