23

"oh home, let me go home.
home is wherever i am
with you."

that single night replayed in suna's head.

"did you cheat? maybe i'm being delusional- but i need to know. did you actually cheat? were my eyes deceiving me?" you asked looking down at the ground tears threatening to spill.

"i did cheat. but let me explain myself please-" he said cutting himself off before you started to walk downstairs. "don't leave." he said grabbing ahold of your hand, "there's nothing of use for me here anymore."you said trying to walk away.

"y/n-"

"it's okay. i'll be okay, you'll be okay. we're better off like this. i'm fine as long as you're fine" you sighed.

"yeah but i'm not happy with this! i don't want things to end" he said, "i wont be happy if we stay together" you said holding the hand that was on your wrist. "i'm going to go now okay?" you asked putting a hand on his cheek, suna wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his waist too.

"it's okay, you're going to be okay. take care of yourself for me, rintarou" you said before releasing from the hug and walking away.

he desperately wanted to chase after you.

maybe i should move on.

a/n
this isn't over yet lol