Off chapter pt1

self promoting yep
Oh and this is after I watched Encanto timeline (5/1/2022)
Bare with me.Im a total SIMP

This is in my 3 years older au where everyone in Beyblade burst is 3 years older from their normal age.

WELP! lets welcome the new fandom!
_____________________________________

HIKARU'S POV :

Ugh.Im tired but the creator said that a new fandom is going in the Fandom Realm.I can't believe Im the guide for this fandom.

Aiga : Yo! I heard your guiding the fandom thats coming here right?

Hikaru : Yea...no shit sherlock I didn't get enough sleep from Hyuga screaming in his sleep.

Aiga : Sheesh-

Hikaru : Yea..but a cup of coffee can help me stay up a little longer.

Aiga : *Sweatdrops* You drink coffee?! I dont even drink coffee it my age.

Hikaru : Yep.And the reason you don't drink coffee is because your sister,Naru isn't a troublemaker and idiotic like you and Hyuga.

Aiga : The fucking audacity for you to say my sisters name.

Hikaru : Eh.Even creator drinks coffee what did you even think? She's basically younger than you y'know?

As we were walking in the Mainroom of doors,other fandoms would pass by doing theyre own business.

Tommy : PHILLLL!!!! the green teletubby is trying to kill me!!!!

Dream : Oh no you dont! come back here you gremlin child!!

In the distance...

Twilight with Spike : Spike,do you think I should help them?

Spike : Idk but oh well,they can handle themselves pretty easily.You need rest afterall Twilight.

Twilight : Your right.

Near the newly built hall with new doors...

Hutao : COME BACK HERE YOU DEAD CHILD!!

Qiqi : GOTTA GO FAST!

Yoimiya : You want some of this? here! *hands over some dango for smol Ei*

Smol Ei : *Gets dango * UWAH!! thank you Yoimiya!

Diluc : Kaeya,YOU IDIOT!!

Kaeya who is drunk : WhAt? AtlEasT I caN STilL moVe y0u kNow!! *hic*

Back with the two lovers....

Aiga : Theyre idiots ya know.

Hikaru : Yeah....why following me anyways?

Aiga : I got nothing to do.What?

Hikaru : So your gonna help me with the new fandom tour guide??

Aiga : Sure.

Hikaru : Oh thank goodness I was loosing my mind yesterday on how I need to do the tour for the fandom...

Aiga : Understandable. (Has guided a fandom before...It was insane to say the least..)

'Atleast ill get help from my dearest friend here '

Hikaru : Its that the door?

Aiga : I think so??

The door looks like a gate with flowers hanging over and a lightly dimmed gem in the middle looking like a candle.Not sure what it'll be since the sign is actually blocked off.The system is like that.So eh,I never care less.