CHAPTER 29: UNCONDITIONALLY

I'll take your bad days with your good

Walk through the storm, I would

I do it all because I love you

I love you

KATY PERRY

"What is is that you want to talk to me?" Keiji asks, still with a venomous voice

"What is is that you want to talk to me?" Keiji asks, still with a venomous voice. Y/n shakes her head, not approving the way keiji talks to his parents. She knows he is someone who always polite, only sass to his friends, never rude to someone older. But she knows clearly, what his parents did to him does make him lost his trust to them.

His parents only smile bitterly, accepting the fact that it is so hard to gain their son's trust. It is the most bitter truth they have to swallow, it's all their fault, keiji did give them too many chances, but they never grab it. And it will be hard for them to ask him to give them another chance.

"Son, we know we've been bad parents for you. We thought that giving you a tough love could help you face the harsh realities, only to give you a hard time." kazuyo starts.

"We know apologies can't mend everything that we have broke. You've been a kind son to us, you've done so many things to make us proud, but we never show our appreciations toward you." keiko adds.

"What make you realize all of these in a really short time? Is it because i look hopeless on a hospital bed now? So I have to be bedridden first for you to realize everything?" his voice proves that he is hurt, so much. 

"Keiji..." y/n calls him softly. She understands how hurt he is, by the trembles in his voice and how much his hands is shaking, she keeps rubbing circles to his knuckles in hope to sooth him.

"We're regretting on everything we've done. We really made you drifted away from us, we realized that it's too late to fix everything we've done. As your girlfriend said, our love hurt you. She's the one who opens our eyes" keiji wasn't shocked at all listening that his girl is the one who changed his parents' mindset, he knows for a fact that she is so wonderful, she could change everything for better if she wants to. Y/n only gives him a small smile when he looks at her with a glint in his eyes. 

"We know how much we treated you wrongly. We are so harsh towards you. Can you please give us a last chance, we want to be happy with you. Let's do this together, of course y/n will be with us too" this time, keiji is speechless, his parents practically is begging to him, and they want his girl to be a part of their family too. Is he dreaming? Is it okay for him to feel this happy? He feels like he wants to cry, but will his parents be okay, seeing him crying? They always scold him if he dares to show any emotions, crying is something they hate the most. But when he looks at both his mom and dad's face, they are crying too.