Goku gocked at the pod and rubbed the back of his head, "Gee that's strange," he said, he was just as perplexed as Vegeta.

Vegeta and Goku worked through pulling all their friends out of this mess and that alerted Buu. He was changing, his nose, his clothes, his physique, everything was morphing back into the being he once was. Before the absorptions, he was no longer Buuhan, he was Super Buu. Hardly Super, his power took such a huge dip that he almost felt weak.

Buu had to take care of this so he appeared, Vegeta smirked, he had his arms wrapped around the base of one of Buu's most important attachments. Himself.

Super Buu's eyes went wide and he frantically waved his hands,"DON'T TOUCH THAT!" He yelled, "I'M BEGGING! I WON'T BE ME ANYMORE IF YOU TEAR THAT ATTACHMENT!" Buu said in a pleading tone.

Goku raised an eyebrow, "You won't be yourself- what does that mea-" before Goku could even finish, Buu knocked the two of them off their feet and began dealing out a barrage of punches and kicks to distract them, he needed multiples of himself so that's exactly what he did. Strategically he kept them away from what he needed. Vegeta and Goku were having a hard time keeping up individually as they fought multiples of Buu, it wasn't a fair match, they were in his body playing by his rules. They needed a change of atmosphere to have a chance. Luckily that was part of his plan too, Buu got rather cocky.

Their surroundings changed and Goku and Vegeta realized they were outside again, Buu must've used his magic. But they noticed the presence of their friends as well, he let them all go. 

Vegeta's eye twitched, "Y-you are dead," he said.

Super Buu cracked his knuckles, "Im bored," he stated.

Goku's eyes shot wide, "What!?" He asked.

Super Buu shrugged, "I am bored. Everyone is dead, you are no challenge I have nothing more to do," he said.

Goku scratched his head. Vegeta gritted his teeth, "So you think it's over just because youre bored!?" He asked.

Super Buu nodded, "Yes," he bluntly stated.

Goku shook his head, "No, no way, Majin Buu, you- you took everyone's lives, you relished every second of it, you delighted at the pain of the people of Earth, you're not going anywhere, you need to learn. You need to feel what they felt, to have your life taken away and I'll make sure that you se-" before Goku finished, Vegeta tapped his shoulder, "Kakarot- he's gone," he said.

Goku gasped, "No!" He said, he immediately tried sensing Buu's ki but he couldn't track him, he had to be far. This posed a huge threat, tensions were high, he could be anywhere destroying any galaxy, worst of all he could be waiting for the right moment to strike back.

Goku dropped to his knees and gripped the soil, digging his nails into the Earth in frustration as he let out a defeated sigh, "This- This can't be- it's over, if he's escaped us then who knows where he is, he could do anything," he said.

"If we use the dragon balls on Namek to wish everyone back, he'll just come back and kill them off one by one again to keep himself busy, I can't let that happen," Goku said. Vegeta growled, "What choice do we have? We have to get on some way, we have to act fast, perhaps there's some way we can wish he can't come back here, the dragon will tell us if it's in his power or not," he said.

So they proceeded.
-

It wasn't as risky as they thought, Buu didn't seem to return and cause any trouble. To their knowledge at least, the world seemed the flourish.

Buu was around, he never quite left, he figured they'd wish the world back and that was his greatest joy, he got so bored because he'd wiped out every bakery on Earth that day, without the humans he exterminated there would be no more sweets.

What he did now was steal essentially, he didn't have money so he'd wait until night when bakeries were closed and slip under the door. It was rather easy with his lack of bones.

His personal favorite was Y/n's bakery. Over time the owner, Y/n noticed anything she stored in the back of the shop would seem to disappear, she feared they had rats and she'd have to shut down, it was nerve-wracking, she worked so hard to acquire this place and an exterminator bill would be huge! She may even have to take out a loan and fall deep in to debt, possibly even close shop. After all, the customers didn't deserve that.

Over time she realized, most pests dont have enough sense to throw things away, she noticed that cupcake wrappers and empty containers were thrown away, she didn't do it so someone had to be.

There was an intruder sneaking in at night and she was going to get to the bottom of this. One night Y/n went home to gather some things to bring to the shop, and possibly see if the intruder came in tonight as well.