"Lino." She smiled back and Minho cleared his throat, trying to calm himself. "Your name sounds familiar, actually.. Do you know a uh- Han Jisung?" The boy watched as she nodded, her smile never dropping, "how do you know him?"

"Oh uh, we met a while ago when we were working the same shift. We're very close. Why?"

Minho shrugged, "just curious. he doesnt really say much about his um.. his other friends." The girl hummed, "so, what are you to him? Like best friends or.. what?"

She shrugged, "we kind of have this thing going on. His boyfriend decided to be stupid and put himself in the hospital so Jisung is kinda sexually frustrated.. I help him so he uses me instead."

Minho froze.

"You- sorry, what?"

"We're like.. friends with benefits? But not really. He let's me do stuff to him to release stress and in turn I get to hang out with him more as well! He wont hang out with me outside of work."

Minho hummed and nodded, turning around since it was finally his turn to order food. He ordered Chan and Jeongins food but didnt get anything for himself, turning back around after he paid.

"So hes cheating on his boyfriend?"

She nodded, but then she shrugged.

"I guess so.. He doesnt see it as cheating so i dont say anything."

Minho nodded, grabbing the food and going to the table the others were sat at.

"Wheres your food?"

"Why do you look sad?"

The two had instantly questioned him and Minho only shook his head.

"I'll tell you later. Just in case though, can I stay with you guys if I need to?" The two were confused but nodded, sharing a look.

"Great! Also I figured we could just share food. I didnt know what I wanted to get myself, it all looked too good."

Jeongin, being the one sitting next to Minho, scooted his food over and Minho smiled softly at him before joining them in eating.

Once they were done, they all went to Chan and Jeongin's apartment, deciding to cut their mall trip short.

"Speak, now." Jeongin said, immediately after they sat down on the couch.

Minho took a deep breath.

"... Jisung is cheating. I think."

The couple's eyes widened, not expecting Minho to get to the point so fast.

"Wha-" Chan spluttered, "how do you know?" He asked carefully instead, realizing Minho looked sad again.

"Well last night, he came home at almost three in the morning.. With a girl." He sighed, "and when I was getting food, someone tapped my shoulder and it was a girl. She complimented my clothes and told me her name.."

He scratched the back of his neck, "which is, in fact, the same name as the girl from last night.. So I asked if she knew Jisung." He took a deep breath yet again, "she said she did, and then explained that they met at work.. a-and that they were friends with benefits. He uses her, or something, and she gets to hang out with him whenever. I dont know."

The other two shared concerned glances.

"She said that he doesnt consider it as cheating, so she doesnt mention it." He wiped tears that he didnt realize had fallen, huffing. "H-he doesnt want me.."

The two pulled him into a tight hug, pouting.

They felt sorry for the boy, really. Jisung was never the type to do this and he always acted like he was completely in love with Minho, so what changed?

"Do you want us to talk to him?" Chan asked after a few minutes of pure silence. Minho quickly denied.

"I dont want him to know that I know. She- maybe she could've been lying.." He sniffled and the others sighed.

"Why dont you try to stay up and catch him again for proof? Then if it's true, you can stay with us. We can lie and say we dont know where you are if you want."

Minho nodded slowly, "yeah, I'll- I'll do that.. If hes working a late shift again, which he probably will.."

As if on cue, his phone went off.

-----

Sungie💞💕

I'm working late again tonight, sorry baby
I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?

oh. okay
see you tomorrow
seen

-----

Minho sighed and turned his phone off, the other two feeling even more sorry for him now.

"I should get going; I'm gonna need a lot of energy to stay up that late."

The two seemed skeptical, reminding the boy continuously about the agreement before and Minho only waved before leaving, beginning the walk to his apartment.

Once he hit the bed, he took a nap, only waking up when he heard the front door opening later that night.

im going to leave it as a cliffhanger for the moment you're welcome 😌

anyway ur boi is officially a xiao haver and he is very happy about that 😌😌

also its my bday again so if that isn't proof that I've been working on this series (?) too long then idk what is