Seeing Wu Youyou's unhappy face, Ling Jingyi sighed, held her hand, and said to her: "Yuyou, brother did something wrong in this matter, so no matter how much you scold him, I won't help him. Justified. But don't take your anger on me, and don't think that I'm the same person as my eldest brother, okay?"

    "Then what will you do if you are like Ling Jingshu in the future?!"

    Wu Youyou said angrily.

    "Then let Dad order someone to beat me with the boss's board! No matter how many times I beat me, I have no complaints."

    Ling Jingyi assured Wu Youyou.

    When Wu Guogong beat his son, Wu Youyou was not present.

    But from the news that Qinglu and others conveyed to her, Wu Youyou knew that Ling Jingshu was almost killed by this beating.

    After thinking about it, Wu Youyou was still reluctant to bear Ling Jingyi's crime, so he said to him, "I don't want you to be beaten either. If you betray me in the future, I will definitely leave you and go home! Anyway, our Qin family has some Money! It's a big deal, I'll go back and hire another son-in-law!"

    Wu Youyou finished speaking, Ling Jingyi leaned over and bit her lower lip lightly: "Don't say this kind of bastard! You Qin Youyou will be forever in your life. It can only be my wife, don't even think about marrying other men!"

    Unexpectedly, Ling Jingyi kissed herself in front of all the people below, Wu Youyou blushed suddenly, raised her fist and was about to beat Ling Jingyi: "So many people are watching! You are making a fool of me again!"

    But Wu Youyou's fist was not yet After falling, Ling Jingyi hugged her hand again, tugged her fingers, and clasped her ten fingers together: "Yuyou, eldest brother is eldest brother, I am me, don't compare me with him. You just need to know - no matter what happens in the future I won't make you sad." On

    the

    same day, Wu Guogong put aside his old face and brought his son Ling Jingshu to the Wang's house to plead guilty, but he closed the door and could only go home embarrassed.

    Ling Jingshu was beaten by his father, and he developed a high fever that night.

    But Wu Guogong didn't let his son go. The next day he asked someone to carry Ling Jingyi up and went to the Wang's house to apologize.

    The Wang family still ignored it.

    The third day, the fourth day... all the same.

    Wu Guogong took his son Ling Jingshu to the Wang family to plead guilty. After going for five days in a row, the Wang family finally loosened.

    The Wang family could see that Ling Jingshu was really beaten. The blood on his body cannot be faked.

    Furthermore, the Wang family also heard the words of the imperial doctor who treated Ling Jingshu, saying that the most important thing right now is to let Ling Jingshu live and recuperate at home, and don't bother.

    The Ling family gave so much sincerity, and people like Wu Guogong were willing to plead guilty for their son's mistake.

    So, the Wang family sent Wang Ruolan back to the Duke of Wu's mansion.

    In this matter, Wu Youyou's mood is contradictory.

    On the one hand, Wu Youyou felt sorry for Wang Ruolan, she couldn't leave Ling Jingshu who hurt her, and she had to go back to Ling's house to take care of the injured Ling Jingshu... Wu Youyou felt that Wang Ruolan was so pitiful!