A Battle to Remember! CH-52

Both Pikachu and Milotic fire off the most powerful attack in their arsenal. A huge explosion occurs and smoke is everywhere around the battlefield.

Everyone watches closely, hoping to find out the conclusion of the battle. Both Ash and Cynthia sweatdrop as they watch closely, worrying about their partner.

After a couple of minutes, the smoke finally fades and and it reveals a heavily breathing Milotic and Pikachu staring at eachother. Both Ash and Cynthia sweatdrop as this battle is much closer than both expected. Then the inevitable happens and one of the two pokemon drop to the ground while the other stands and smiles, glad it managed to make it's trainer proud.

The trainer walks onto the battlefield and kneels down next to it's partner, stroling it's fallen partner over it's back.

"You've done incredibly well buddy." Ash says, petting his buddy, Pikachu.

Pikachu gives him a weakly cry. He did his best to win this battle for Ash but unfortunately Milotic was a tiny bit to strong. Ash picks up his buddy and walks back to his trainerbox, praising Pikachu in the meantime of how well he battled.

As Ash arrives in his box, he looks at Serena and calls out to her. "Serena, can you take care of Pikachu for me?" He says as Serena makes her way towards him. She nodds and takes Pikachu from Ash's arms.

"Thanks Serena." Ash says, giving her a sweet smile. Serena returns with a soft smile before she backs off a bit so that Ash can continue the battle.

Cynthia returns Milotic and praises it for it's efforts before she turns to Ash. "It's one all now Ash, the next battle will determine the winner." She says.

"Yes! And that winner will be me!" Ash says confidently while smirking at her. She surely uses Garchomp next, I've gotta make sure I use some power myself to beat it! Ash thinks to himself before he grabs his last remaining pokemon.

Cynthia chuckles. "We'll see Ash... Now lets see if your ready. Garchomp! Battle dance!" Cynthia shouts as she throws her pokeball and releases her ace pokemon.

The Mach pokemon lands on the battlefield and lets out a deafening battle cry and makes a battle stance, looking confidently at Ash. Garchomp is Cynthia's strongest partner and hasn't been beaten for years, some consider it even unbeatable. Combining that with the powerful champion Cynthia is, they both are currently the strongest duo in the world. Even though the champions haven't had any exebition battles against eachother for quite some years now.

"I knew it!" Ash shouts happily. "And I know who to use!" He says as he throws the pokeball forward.

As the pokeball opens, a medium-sized, bipedal, dragon-like Pokémon is released with a primarily blue colour on his body. Its underside is light blue, with red covering it from the middle of its abdomen to the bottoms of its jaw. It has two appendages that resemble jets or plane engines extending out the side of its skull. Each appendage has a blue stripe. It has four fins, one on each arm, one on its back, and another on its tail. The back fin has a notch on it. It has spikes on its hind limbs, and sharp claws on its feet. Its eyes have black sclerae and gold colored irises.

"Gabite!" It cries out as it looks at it's evolved form.

"Gabite?" Cynthia asks confused. "That means that Gible evolved."

"That's right! And battling your Garchomp would be the perfect first opponent since it's evolution!" Ash says confidently.

Serena looks at Gary and asks. "Since Garchomp is the evolved form, doesn't that mean Gabite is at a disadvantage?"