Pain & Violence

CHARLIE'S POV:

I manage to shake off that strange cold feeling. Its probably down to my temper and the fact I just beat my ex mates face in.

Huh.

Feeling oddly proud of myself, I continue on my walk to my parents. I smile at the sight of the beautiful southern country side.

The heat, I'm not too fond about but-

"Stop it!".

I pause and turn back into the direction of the pack house. The sight has me shocked.

A woman is being dragged out of the house by her hair, I cant believe it.

The man had his large hands stuck in her auburn hair, I cringe at the painful tug before my protective mama side comes in. She looks about 16.

I charge toward them, I eye the man up, he's taller than me and slightly wider, he doesn't look that strong though. I believe I can take him.

The girl falls onto her knees, dirtying her sun yellow dress.

I hear the sound of gravel piercing her knees.

"Hey!". I roar, the man freezes and turns to face me, his pale face accompanied by his bloodshot eyes immediately have me pegging him as a druggie.

His slightly discoloured teeth confirm it as he sneers at me.

"Mind your business, faggot". He hisses.

"Really? Homophobic comments? Aren't you trying to stop me from beating your skull in?". I retort as I finally approach him.

Sadly as The stench is vile, he's definitely a wolf but he hasn't showered in weeks, his black hair looks like tar.

His bony cheeks nearly have me gagging, his clothes are hanging off of him, that's why I thought he was bigger but up close he is nothing but skin hanging onto bones.

"Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you!". He screams as he notices my horrified stare at his body.

I feel the slap before I see it begin thrown.I clench my teeth as I feel the tingles work their way through my left cheek.

Didn't hurt that much since he has no muscle but bitch, please! He just slapped me.

I look at him with a small sneer like chuckle.

"Oh, no you didn't".

Then I head-butt him.

I think I may be a little overdramatic.

CRUNCH

"Ahhh!". He falls to the ground, his hands cupping his gushing nose.

"You should put something on that". I instruct when I see the amount of crimson liquid pouring out of his nose.

I rub my slightly throbbing forehead. I better not get a headache, I'm already dealing with so much.

Finally, the sound of screaming brings out some Delta's from the pack house, I just point at him before turning back to the young girl and helping her up.

She blushes slightly before nodding her head in thanks.

I wave it off.

"Don't sweat it, pal. But if you don't mind my asking, why was he trying to drag you out of the house?". I frown as I remember the sight.

She sighs heavily before pulling a lock of her from her auburn mess and twirling it around her finger nervously. her green eyes are filled with worry.

"He's my ex boyfriend, he wanted me to get some money out, ever since he's returned from that pack trip he's been doping up". She reveals with a broken sigh.