2~ Gone

"Wake up...wake up....MAX!"

I pop my eyes open and shoot up. There's Andy with the biggest smile on his face, and he's trying to hide his laughter, I can tell.

"What's so funny?" I smile. "N-nothing," he stutters. I furrow my brows and then get up and run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see that I've got bed head, and my make up is all over my face, which is wierd because I've slept in make up before and it's never done this. 

I put my hand to my face and then, it hits me. I was crying in my sleep. 

I frown. What could I have been dreaming about that made me cry in my sleep. I feel arms around my waist and I see Andy's head rested on my shoulder. 

Suddenly, I burst out laughing at how ridiculous I look. Andy giggles. "I look so stupid," I say once I stop  laughing. "I think you look cute," he says. While looking at us in the mirror. "I'm not cute," I pout. "You're adorable," he says. No, I am not adorable.

I manage to crack a smile. I turn around then shove him out the door. "Hey!" he says. "I've got to take a shower," I say. "Can I join?" he smirks. My heart speeds up. He's never said that before. Even as a joke.

I close the door and lock it. I lean against it blink hard once, twice. I guess this should be a sign that things are getting better, right? But what about the phone that's sitting on the couch right now? Does Andy even know about it? 

I mean, one of my friends could of left it. Or if Andy had a friend over, they could of left it, right? I'm not going to be one of those girls who just immediately assumes that your boyfriend is cheating when there could be some other reasonable explanation.

I take my shower and then do all my other bathroom necessities, and then get dressed in a ripped gray jeans, a gray Ruby Gloom t-shirt that say, "I love the night life" and black converse.

I walk out of the apartment only to find Andy gone. 

"Andy?" I ask out to no one. Nothing. "Andy?!" Silence.

I cross my arms and plop myself down on the couch. "Asshole," I mutter under my breath. Then, something clicks in my mind. I look all over the couch, around it, under it, I even pull out the cushions.

The phone is gone.

__________________________

HEY! Sorry for not updating...and the short chapter... ;-;

Listening to: Kill The DJ by Green Day