Forever & Always. - Part 5.

"Or what?" She smirked. 

"Sasha... i'm your target.. not her.." He said calmly. 

"Sorry... I do whatever it takes to get what I want... and I want you..." She said whilst walking up to the curly haired boy.

Harry sighed and gestured the boys to leave the room. They obligated and exited. 

"I'll do whatever you want ... just let my girlfriend go." He whispered; not breaking eye contact with you.

"Harry! what are you doing?!" You exclaimed.

"I'm sorry love.." He said. 

"How do I know I can trust you?" She asked. 

He took a deep breath and grabbed her face; planting a kiss on her lips. 

But from the corner of his eye; he was shooting you an apologetic look. 

"Fair enough." Sasha replied before releasing you. 

Harry came up to you and planted a long and passionate kiss before pushing you out. But you stopped and grabbed his arm.

"Harry, I can't let you do this!" You whispered.

"Trust me love.. I'll be okay. The boys are waiting in the van... " He said before sending you a wink. 

You returned a smile but was quickly dropped when you saw Sasha with a gun , point directly at Harry's head. 

"I heard that." She sang.

Harry narrowed his eyes at you and froze. 

She pulled the trigger and smirked before releasing a bullet. 

You didn't even have time to think, the gun went off, you grabbed Harry and turned him around... and the bullet ended up in your spine. You screamed in pain before falling to the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Harry yelled. 

Out of nowhere, a bunch of police appeared and pointed their guns at Sasha. 

"You set this up!" She yelled at Harry.

He didn't answer her, he just picked you up and cupped your cheeks.

"Why are you so stupid." He whispered, tears rolling down his cheek.

You felt his hot tears on your cheek as he leaned down to kiss you.

"Harry.... I love you." You whispered whilst grabbing his hand.

He shook his head and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

"I'm not letting his happen." He croaked before picking you up bridal-style and running towards the car.

You felt your eyelids growing heavier and heavier by the second... but you were determined to stay awake.

"Babe.. you're gonna be okay.. don't be scared; I won't let anything happen to you.."Harry cried. 

His breath was sharp, like he was having a really hard time breathing. 

You cupped his cheek with you hand and shot him a smile. He returned one and quickly placed you in the backseat before driving off to the hospital. 

Everything else was just a blur. 

---------------------------

"She survived... but she her legs are paralyzed for life... the bullet damaged her spine and muscles." An unfamiliar voice said.

"Is there anyway it can be fixed?" Harry's voice appeared.

his voice was scratchy and it sounded like he's been crying nonstop.

"I'm sorry.... but she's pretty lucky.. she's still alive." The unfamiliar voice said. 

You forced your eyes opened and saw a doctor and Harry talking. The sight of your boyfriend really killed you; his usual bright green eyes were dull, his curls were lifeless, he had bags under his eyes, and his lips were pale. He looked like he hasn't slept for days and he hasn't even changed. 

You tried to move but as soon as a small movement was made an unbearable pain circulated your back; causing a scream to escape your throat ~ and catching everyone's attention. 

"(Y/N)! " Harry exclaimed; with a huge smile across his face.

"You're awake." 

"I'm awake..." You replied whilst caressing his cheek with your knuckles. 

"Thank you..." .

"I told you I won't let you go right?" He smirked.

You laughed a little and nodded.

After the doctor told you everything you needed to know he left; leaving you and Harry in the room alone. 

He sighed and pressed his lips against your temple.

"Harry?" You whispered.

"Mhhhm?"

"I can't walk for the rest of my life right...?" You croaked.

"That's true.... but i'll take you anywhere you want... for the rest of your life... no matter how far it is." He told you before getting off the bed.

"I know.. this is probably not the best place to do this... but I can't wait any longer.... ".

You were confused for a minute but everything became pretty clear when he got down on one knee. 

"(Y/N), you've been my best friend for 10 years... and for three-forth of the time... I've been in love with you... when I found out our feelings were mutual.. I couldn't be happier.... when you took that bullet for me... I realized... whatever pain you feel... I feel it too.. but ten times worst... when you got shot I felt like I got shot ten more time... it hurts... and that made me realize how much I need you.. how much I love you. So.... (yourfullname) Will you marry me?" 

You smiled through your tears and nodded abruptly before pulling him into a hug. 

He slid the ring into your finger and smashes his lips against yours. 

"I love you.. forever and always." He whispered.

"Forever and always." You repeated. 

----------------

epilogue: after you guys got married; you had 2 kids... named Darcy & Conner. You both lived in Paris; Harry continued his job as a famous singer and you've become your dream job.

Life was perfect; you had the man of your dreams... and 2 amazing kids ... you love the fact that Harry doesn't mind that you're disabled.. in fact he promised he will bring you anywhere... and you know he'll keep that promise forever. 

as for Sasha... you're pretty sure you've haven't seen the last of her. 

------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING! Xx Tell me what you think ?(: