006.

"it hunts me that I am a survivor of people who died because of me."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AURORA SHIFTED IN HER SLEEP UN-COMFORTABLY, IT WAS ALMOST LIKE SHE WAS HATED FOR HER SINS TO THE POINT THAT WHENEVER SHE GOT BETTER SHE HAD THE SAME NIGHTMARE,18 years old Aurora was running around the preserve with a black wolf after her. She was giggling and laughing happily.

The wolf tackled her to the floor and licked her face, hearing branches snap behind them the wolf ran knowing it was Kate Argent.

Kate walked towards the petit girl who was staring at her with pure fear written on her face. "I am having a hard time understanding why Chris would let you near Talia hale, but it wonʼt matter anymore because in ten minutes, Talia and the hales would be dead." Kate told her niece smirking when she saw her face fall.

"n-no Kate what are you doing. They are innocents! We go by a code" Aurora told her shaking her head in denial, she had no idea who would die but she was hoping any unknown person will, it made her sick in her stomach to hope that someone else would be dead but she still had a right for that.

"you think I care? They will die and itʼs your fault Aurora. you killed Talia not me, the moment you cared about her she was a walking dead woman." Kate replied bitterly knocking out the little girl and left.

Aurora woke up and ran toward sthe house finding the cops and an ambulance. "what happened? where is she? where is everyone!" Aurora yelled at a dupety and he saw how desperate she was to know that anyone is alive.

"calm down sweetheart, what is your name ?" the sheriff asked her softly

"my name is Aurora-Aurora Argent. Where are Talia and Peter? where is everyone?" Aurora told him holding back her tears.

"I can not tell you, family only sorry." the man told her sympathetically and turned around but stopped after hearing her pained voice.

"please, she is my mother, I can not lose her." Aurora told him hoping to hear the answer she wanted.

"the papers said she only had three kids, none of them are called Aurora." the sherrif said confused.

"my motherʼs name is Victoria, but Talia was my mother too. She will always be my famil-wait what? had, what do you mean, she is not dead, she can not be!" Aurora told him sobbing and fell on the floor.

she did not notice Peter looking at her sympathetically before he passed out. She did not see him mouthing that it was not her fault or that he loved her before he passed out.