PART 7

Y/n's POV:
"let's go" with that he started walking towards the exit and I followed him while being lost in my sadness. Look where my life took me never thought that I would marry like this, I had dreams too which he killed, "y/n you know I'll wear this gown at your wedding just look at it, but it's so expensive".. "Emily I'm not getting married to soon, first I'll complete my dreams then I'll think about it".. "whenever you are going to"

I remembered her words and tears left from my eyes. I looked up at the sky. "Y-you didn't came!" I whispered and heard car's horn. Taehyung was indicating me to come hurry. I walked towards the car and sat inside, and buckled my seatbelt he started the engine.

"Why don't you just kill me rather than giving this hell life"... "I don't want your life to be hell that's why I married you"... I started laughing sarcastically. "Haven't you ruined it already by forcing me to marry you?"
... "Maybe I have but I saved you from a big problem which you were about to face because of your jerk father"
... "Hey don't you dare to mouth bad about my father understood"...

Taehyung's POV:
You don't know how much he has been drunk in gaining money that he didn't even think once before costing you Infront of others. Well I married you so that Yang can't do anything after you are married, and I'm sure hangul will kill him for the money he took from him, and that's all what I want, Yang die an unforgettable death. I thought while driving.

After that the drive became silent but only her sobs could be heard. Which were hurting me somewhere. After 45 minutes the mansion arrived, yeah I made my house a bit far from city.

 After 45 minutes the mansion arrived, yeah I made my house a bit far from city

I looked beside me and she was sleeping. Her eyes were swelled due to crying.

"I promise I'll leave you once I take revenge from your dad, and I'll never hurt you cause I know you are sinless" I said and tucked her hairs behind her ears.

I unbuckled mine and her seatbelt and got out from the car then u went towards her side and took her in my arms in a bridal style, the servants opened the main door and I entered inside while holding her. "Eomma" she whispered while clenching on my shirt.
I stepped upstairs while still holding her.