⌈CHAPTER 59 ⎮⎮ NOT A WORD⌋

Draco Malfoy (POV)

I pushed her off immediately even as she kept throwing herself on me, it was disgusting. How fucking dare she, I was filled with fury. She fucking touched me. This girl, the one who's fucked my life up for this fucking reason... had her hands forcefully around me tainting me with her filthy lips.

She looked at me like I was the problem, "How dare you fucking do that to me!" I yelled.

I tried fixing myself but I was livid, I actually wanted to kill her. She looked me up and down with a dead stare. It was unbearable to be this close to her right now. I pulled out my wand pointing it to her, she gasped putting her hands slowly up, "Draco- Draco- Draco..."

"Don't you ever do that again." The more I stared at her the harder it became to control all this built up anger I had, "Stay the fuck away from me."

All she did was nod in response. I just wanted to get the hell away from her and this scenery so I quickly turned back and rushing to my dorm slamming the door which probably awoke some people.

That night was one of the worst nights, I've had many but I've never tossed and turned this much. I didn't want to leave my room and have that encounter again. Fuck no. I was just staring straight at the ceiling then towards my left then right, this isn't working.

I felt drowsy once the morning came, barely had any hours of sleep in me. I rinsed myself, splashed my face with water repeatedly like everything would just go away. Then I thought about Esme. I have to tell her, she needs to know.

That was my motivation to get ready and look decent, like I didn't just have a night in hell. It was fucking quiet, even more so in the girl's dormitory and it's hardly like that. Till that's when I heard an annoying voice in front of me. It was Pansy, saying bye to her last night's hook up at least that's what I assumed.

He walked past me then causing Pansy to say something at me, "Oooo good morning to you too Draco!"

I ignored her attempting to just walk past her door, till she said one fucking remark making my heart drop, "Are you leaving from Juliet's?"

I paused right in my fucking tracks before turning back to her, "What did you just say?"

She sneered, "I saw you two last night." Pansy had this stupid annoying smile on her face. "The common room... I was going to meet up with that guy that just left but once I saw you two I waited back in my dorm-"

I ignored everything she said after, "That was nothing."

"Oh yeah totally."

"I fucking pushed her off."

"Mhmm look I don't really care Draco."

I clenched my jaw afraid of asking, "Did you fucking tell people?"

"No of course not," She started giggling.

"Don't you fucking dare tell anyone... do you understand?" I gritted, this was the last thing I wanted.

"I know your secret is safe with me Draco." She made an attempt to touch my hair till I moved further back.

"It's not a joke." I rebuked, "Don't say anything Pansy."

She rolled her eyes before closing the door on me, I didn't have time for this I needed to go to Esme. Except when I got there, no answer. I put head up against the door and it was dead silent, she had to have already been out. Fuck.

This was fucking great, I went to where the girls usually are in their dorm and started banging on the door.

It was Lucy that answered, "Jesus Draco the fuck are you doing?"