11. Yellow Butterfly pt2

Y/n was looking for Mirabel when they heard a rustling in the bush followed by "shhhh shhh they're going to hear you"

"Bruno?" Y/n thought he sounded familiar. "Yeah? Oh! Shit..." he accidentally replied to his name when he stood out of the bush. He then brought out a horse.

"I know where Mirabel is... I followed her because I didn't want her to hurt herself. I got this horse because I saw Abuela walking that way.. sorry" He looked at y/n. "Get on, we're getting Mirabel back.

Y/n and Bruno got on the horse. They went into the forest until they reached a clearing where there was a lake. In there stood Mirabel and Abuela. They looked so confused as they stepped out.

"She didn't do this!" Brruno hopped off the horse. "I gave her... a vision! I don't care what you think of me" Bruno got cut iff by his mum pulling him into a hug. She missed him. Mirabel looked over to y/n and nodded to say that it was all sorted now.

Once home, or 'home' giving that they didn't have a house. Y/n, Abuela and Mirabel walked in. As soon as they did, Julieta pulled Mirabel into an embrace. That was when Augusta joined them.

Camilo had y/n by his side as they held his hand. "Sorry I left" He looked at them and smiled softly. "It's okay.."

In that moment, Bruno walked in carefully. Before he could say or do anything, he was practically attacked by his two sisters! Joking, they hugged him. Bruno looked at them confused. He wasn't sure how to receive attention. He hugged them back.

Camilo then said "Okay, so we gonna talk about Bruno?" Antonio looked at confused and said "That's Bruno?"

Bruno looked at them both and started to say, "Yeah, there's a lot to say about Bruno... I'll start, okay. Pepa, I'm sorry 'bout your wedding, didn't mean to be upsetting. That wasn't a prophecy, I could just see you were sweating. And I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so..."

Felix butted in, "That's what I'm always saying, bro"

"Got a lotta 'pologies I got to say"

Julieta hugged his arm "Hey, we're just happy that you're here, okay?" Bruno tried to get her off "Uh, But"

"Come into the light, the triplets all reunite" Pepa said. Then Julieta came back in "And no matter what happens we're gonna find our way"

Deloris then elbowed y/n and said "Yo, I knew he never left, I heard him every day"

—————

The next few weeks went exactly how you'd imagine. Everyone was helping to build the house. All of the Madrigals, the villagers and even the kids who drink too much coffee. Y/n and Camilo were building the walls up with Felix and Augustin. Luisa, Isabela and Mirabel were decorating where as the villagers were helping everywhere else and carrying the materials up from their houses.

It took 3 weeks in total to rebuild the whole house. On the day of the indoor reveal, Abuela and Mirabel where about to open the door. There was just one more thing.

Bruno cane up to them quickly "We need a doorknob!" He handed one to Mirabel and when she looked at it her face lit up. It was a doorknob with the letter M engraved into it.

She approached the door slowly and as she slid the doorknob in, the door lit up. Mirabel took a step back but as y/n looked around, they realised that the house was Casita again! "Hola Casita" Mirabel was pulled into the house along with everyone else as Casita pulled them all in.

It was everything they all imagined. The house was back. Once inside, all of the Madrigals had their powers back! Camilo was changing into people to impress y/n but they picked up one of Isabela's colour flowers and threw it at Camilo's clothes, changing them to have a huge green splotch on. That's when he chased y/n around and started trying to tickle them.

"Everyone get in the photo!" The Madrigals and y/n all gathered around each other and Camilo pulled y/n in and kissed them as the photo took but was pulled away when Antonio ran into them with his leopard.

—————

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!! It's been a blast :) <<333

-Naomi Little