"A perfect inspiration." You said excitedly with a sense of proudness.

Your head started to imagine a beautiful scenery with a center point of attraction, which was a young man in his early twenties who was coming out of the sea with a half naked body fully drenched, looking all hot and sexy. You didn't even realized when you started putting your imagination on your canvas, unknowningly you even started defining his features of the same person whom you saw in your dream.

Slightly long black hairs, with a wide forehead, thick and finely defined eyesbrow, with beautiful brown cat eyes, one eye with double eyelid while the other one with single, perfectly round buttoned nose, beautifully defined red lips with a gummy smile, and a sharp jawline.

You kept on sketching the face of the man of your dream without even realizing whom you were actually drawing. And the moment you completed your work realization hitted you hard, not even in your millionth dream you thought of remembering him this way, the morning's dream and now this was giving you anxiety for a reason. You felt sick inside your stomach. You didn't wanted to remember him anymore, forgetting him completed was your goal but nothing like that ever helped with you really because your heart was not ready to forget him at all.

"What the fuvk? I wasn't suppose to do this! It sounds so fuvking silly." You said out of frustration and disappointment, you pulled your hairs because of sudden head ache you got. "How am I suppose to complete my work on time, if such things keep on happening with me?" You said worriedly then taking a deep breath you tried to relax yourself.

"Okay calm down, let's start again!"
You took another canvas and started working on it with full concentration.

Time skipped to 2 hours you finally did your work, taking a satisfactory breath inside you felt releaved, you looked towards the sunset feeling it's warmth your lips curled up and a sudden thought caught inside your mind.

"I think I should go and hand it over at the company they must be setting up things right now." You said and collecting all your stuff, you loaded it inside your car and drove off.

It was basically a company which features different kinds of biding and your best friend Seokjin was the head of the creative and art department. He was the only one who asked you to display your portraits in exhibition conducted under his direction.

At the company.

"Thanks alot Jin, if you wouldn't have encouraged me I won't be able to get such an amazing opportunity." You said while smiling at him, while he smiled back and blowed a kiss towards you making you blush.

"Anything for you my love." You laughed at his flirting skills.

"Aish! this boy. You are too much everytime okay I'm getting late right now so will leave, will see you tomorrow."

"Yah! wait handover the painting atleast." he scoffed!

"Oh right I forgot. Here!" You handovers the second painting to him which you made for the event while his eyes fell on the other one which was lying on the table, secured in a scroll box.

"And what about this?" He asked while pointing towards the potrait.

"Ahh, this... it's- it's just nothing, maybe personal."

"Ohh! Personal stuff it must be, nevermind." He said almost inaudible with a fallen face as he felt hurt, but before you could even notice his disappointment he immediately plastered a smile.

"Y/n you told me that you're getting late."

"Yeah right, see you later... bye!" You said and quickly got up, picking up your stuff in your hand you left his cabin.

"Bye!" He said with a sad smile.

Time skipped to the day of auction, inside the Auction Room.

"Annyeong haseyo! Myself Kim Seokjin. Hopefully you guys are having a great time enjoying different arts and creativity. Well, let's not waste much time in any unnecessary gossips and let's have a look at today's first art piece, so Mr. Su Woo!"

Seokjin gestured him and Su Woo nodded then putting off the cloth from the very first painting. Soekjin smiled and then looked towards the audience and bidders.

" A beautiful art piece by Miss. Choi, one of the brilliant artist from Daegu! So the bid starts with 150,000 wons!"

The bid started and the painting got sold real quick.

"Jinja! a master piece it is, congratulations it goes for 160,000 wons."

"Well, a new name to the list of artist of 20xx is added everyone. Mr. Su Woo, please show! Look at this quirky piece of art, and little did we know that these kind of pieces are a bit rare! Bid starts with 120,000 won!"

"180,000 wons!"

Everybody's eyes widden and they looked at the man out of surprise, so did Seokjin as this was a really amount for a debut artist's portrait but he pacified himself quickly and resumed his work.

"Okay, 181... 182... 183... and sold!" Seokjin said and hammered the table as an declaration.

"Gentleman would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Sure. Hello, I'm Min Yoongi." He said in his deep raspy voice, with cold eyes and expressionless face then bowed at everyone.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you liked it!