Chapter 1

How long can you be happy until life decides to throw a rock at your glass house? I mean seriously why couldn't fate leave me alone for one day? Why does everything I do have to come and bite me in the ass? Well I guess that wouldn't be life now would it?

I'm currently lying in bed just wallowing in myself pity because last Wednesday I had graduated from Haines Academy, one of the best secondary schools in the kingdom, ranked in the top 5 of my class. It started out as one of the best days of my life with being surrounded by friends and family to celebrate my hard work over the years but that night at the graduation party I found the guy I thought I was In love with hooking up with another girl and her brother. Ya I know It shocked me too in more than one way when I found them. He was my first love and now I decided that love sucks because It's like getting wasted, It's wonderful until you wake up the next morning with the biggest hangover. I just wish getting over a broken heart was as temporary as a hangover.

I was brought back to reality when my door flies open.

"Eve get out of bed now! I've given you a week to cry about it and accept it but tonight you are going to have fun and forget that dirtbag,"

"go away Mel,"

"No this is happening whether you want to or not! So you can choose the easy way or the hard way,"

"I'm not going anywhere," I said as I hid under my covers trying to block the light out.

"The hard way it is then," suddenly the blanks are yanked from me and Mel grabbed a hold of my ankle dragging me off the bed.

"Let go of me! I don't want to go!" I yell at her. Why couldn't she just leave me alone?

"That's too bad, now are you going to get dressed or do I have to dress you?"

"What part of I'm not going do you not understand?"

Mel just shakes her head and the next thing I know Mel & I are wrestling around on the ground with her trying to take off my clothes. To most people this would be very strange to see but I happen to have the most stubborn person in the world as my best friend who will do anything to get what she wants which includes stripping me naked.

"Noo I'm not going!" I had managed to slip out of her hold and I started running away.

"O yes you are now get back here!" She suddenly jumped on top of me effectively pinning me to the ground.

"Get off me fatty,"

"Not until you agree to go,"

"I'm not going!"

"Yes you are!"

"NO"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"You're going or your parents are going to be receiving a very interesting phone call along with some videos,"